Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan v2.0 The bolan is back and better then ever.

iForce has had their Dymethazine designer suppplement around for awhile and I've been wondering in the back of my mind when Mrsupps.com was going to use dymethazine because of it's similarity to Superdrol/Beastrol. I've heard from locals that the Feds are working to shut down Superdrol and Dymethazine. Bastards.

what makes this any better than iforces dymethazine?

my buddy jus ordered diesel 2.0 and epi hes doin diesel by its self... would he need an anti -e because when i did diesle tren i had no problems and now im on epi and katana.. still no problems

Great question. I don't have personal experience but iForce's dymethazine has great reviews from the BB.com guys. iForce's product has 60 capsules of 15mg dymethazine and Need2's has 90 capsules at 10mg each so the amount you get is equivalent as is the price. The Dieselbolan 2 does however also have 25mg of 13 ethyl 3 methoxy (Max LMG). Some smile at Max LMG while others frown at it. I'm neutral at the moment.

Its not the same product for one my friend. Not only that but we can all debate stuff like this till we are all blue in the face. I will just say this. There hundreds if not thousands of people by now who have asked the same kind of questions. Then did a cycle of one product then mine or vice verse and they never asked that question again. They got there answer and they posted about it,told a friend,made it knows to others.

I will leave it up to you and others to make the choice on what they want to use. I do have one fact that I can prove though. It cost me the same amount just to make a bottle of my products as most other companies sell there products for. For what its worth I make sure every customer gets exactly what they pay for and they are 100% happy with every purchase they make with me and the companies I back/work with. Mrsupps.com is a good company and they make these products the same way I always make every product. :heart::heart::heart:

Top Bottom