Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan / Tren Tfo effects

GdupM6

for those who are cycling either dieselbolan or dieselbolan and tren tfo, how long did it take before you saw the changes in your performance and physique?

Im about to finish my 1st week of dieselbolan/tren tfo and I see minimum changes. Do you feel and see the effects in the 2nd or 3rd week?

I take both 3 times ed.

I gained 10 pounds in my first 10-11 days on tren-tfo+diesel. I would say 1 week is too early to measure any cycle, despite my success. Plan on a 6 or 8 week cycle, and you will see some gains. I also leaned out nicely, so the scales were not the best way to measure my gains. I got strong as hell on that stack, though. I would say after 2 weeks, I noticed unreal strength gains.

It took about 12-14 days for the true effects to kick in for me. I am still more vascular then I have ever been several weeks post cycle.

I have some veins across my chest, which I have only had one other time while on EQ. I am 2 weeks post cycle.

got it... Hopefuly in week 2 ill start seeing some nice gains.

Are you cal restriction right now? trying to lose weight? or are you eating a lot and trying to bulk up/

Most people feel effects and see some results in the first week. Others it takes till week 2.

If you aren't on caloric surplus or even maintenance, you will not see a large gain in the first week.

It takes until my second workout of each bodypart while on to realize the effects of these.

Are you cal restriction right now? trying to lose weight? or are you eating a lot and trying to bulk up/

Most people feel effects and see some results in the first week. Others it takes till week 2.

Lose weight a little, but put on some mass...

Top Bottom