Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan is out of stock, Sorry. More in 1-2 weeks

miplank

MVP
EF VIP
Guys,

Needtobuildmuscle.com is just about out of stock on Dieselbolan. There are 13 bottles of it left right now. There is more on order and should be in next week sometime. If you're thinking about getting some shoot me a PM and i'll hook you up with a discount code, and as alwasys FREE SHIPPING! Guaranteed to be at your door in no more than 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
taking back orders yet??

No, and I will never take back orders. Its not a good fit for me and my business practices.

I beleive I should never owe some one a product. I should never have your money and you not have a product in your hand or one in the mail getting to you with in a few days.

When you order from needtobuildmuscle.com you get the product you paid for in 3 days. We will never change this. This I feel builds customer trust and confidence in the company. I want my customers to have the #1 best experence they could ever have with a company and know that they are going to have that exact same experence every time.

good to know..

anytime i can make an order on friday late in the day, and get it delivered on monday...

thats great service..

No, and I will never take back orders. Its not a good fit for me and my business practices.

I beleive I should never owe some one a product. I should never have your money and you not have a product in your hand or one in the mail getting to you with in a few days.

When you order from needtobuildmuscle.com you get the product you paid for in 3 days. We will never change this. This I feel builds customer trust and confidence in the company. I want my customers to have the #1 best experence they could ever have with a company and know that they are going to have that exact same experence every time.

the beast just arrived on my doorstep with some protein bars.

Thanks for the free can of verve, I'll drink it later

question? when making the bars, can you or should you line the dish with wax paper so they do not stick?

Hey everyone i am not too familiar with dieselbolan.. I was gonna run some hdrol. How does this compare to hdrol any better?

the beast just arrived on my doorstep with some protein bars.

Thanks for the free can of verve, I'll drink it later

question? when making the bars, can you or should you line the dish with wax paper so they do not stick?

You can if you like but I never do.

Top Bottom