Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did you see the ephedra piece on HBO?

diamonddiceclay

this aired on real sports last nite-the main focus was a 24 year old guy who drank RIPPED FORCE and fainted and was dead for 3 days-he now has the mental capacity of a 4 year old and his life is basically ruined-what we learn at the trial is that he was taking asthma meds with the ripped force so the jury found weider and the guy each 50% to blame and under state law, he got ZERO. They also talk about 3 football players who died with ephedra in their systems-of course the coroner found that they all had pre existing medical conditions such as asthma which cleared ephedra as a cause of death-Jim Lampley who hosted the piece is VERY anti-ephedrine-he called it legalized speed.

No I missed it bro........that crazy though, I take ECA all the time and I don't even think It effects me anymore. It's so funny how they are quick to point the finger at ephdrine when they had other medical conditions. LOL!! It's such a fucking joke

Did they talk about what kind of doses these guys were using? If you're stupid with any meds then you deserve to suffer the consequences.

they said that almost noone reads the warning labels on the ephedra prducts which clearly say not to take prescription drugs and ephedra together-this is what happened to the guy who was dead for 3 days

Top Bottom