Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did someone beet this kid with a stupid stick?

Don't worry. Those who are stupid are stupid. Heck they'll pay for it in the long run. I think the parents should speak up personally and watch what those stupid kids are doing or ruin it for all weight trainers.

Seems like prohormones and kids are getting out of control. Coaches are now telling kids to take prohormones and creatine. My kid told me this week, almost everone on his football team takes them and their parrents are paying for them. My son thinks, I am being a hard ass, because, all he gets is protein, but shit, he's only 16 and still growing naturally.

I couldn't even get to the halfway point in this thing. It was FAAAAAAAAAAAR BEYOOOOOOOOOOOND stupid!!!!!!!!! I feel like kicking their little ass up and down their block they're so dumb. Not only that w/ all their moronic comments they will get andro's banned. morons morons morons morons morons! shit that article got me pissed......

The one kid looked pretty big, of course just about any kid at that age with good genetics will gain weight with heavy training and allot of food. Dumb ass kids, they will be getting liver transplants at 25.

yea but that one kid was pretty damn jacked...bet he gets tons of girls which = more kids wanted to be like him

most on this board take roids, why same reasons

Last edited:
Benzi said:
Wow... that article just about summed up 90% of the kids at my gym

I used to go to a gym like that. I got sick and tired of the little kids asking me for advice and watching you as you worked out. The workout of 2 hours on one muscle, I've seen it. I've seen kids do 2 hours of dumbell curls and months later still look the same. Finally I went to Gold's, much better.;)

AAAAAhhh, kids like this make me sick to my stomach. did u see what he said in the article:

"Now I stick to Cell-Tech. I recommend it."

i did find this interesting also. Funny how that one company seems to make the news all the time though...

"His clients include a seventeen-year-old boy in Georgia and a twenty-year-old girl in Tennessee, both of whom allegedly suffered what Tiedt calls "psychotic breaks" after taking Hydroxycut, one of the more popular brands of ephedrine. The girl supposedly thought she was hearing the voice of God and followed white cars around on a highway. The boy reported auditory delusions, telling him to walk into fireworks."

Yeah that is pretty stupid...

Enock said:
Did someone beet this kid with a stupid stick?
proof yet again 90% of the population are fucking idiots.

But then again, beat is spelled with only one "e"

Top Bottom