Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did anyone get this e-mail?

tylersburden

So I got this e-mail about that new test booster and never got the follow up?//// WTF FML/////

Visit EliteFitness.com
Friend Us On Facebook Friend us on Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow us on Twitter Get the Free EliteFitness.com IPhone App Get the Free EliteFitness.com Android App

EF Store | Your Account | Help

VIDEO: High Testosterone = You Make More Money jon

Office Loser Mark at his Boring Job - Click to play

Enjoy this funny animated video, then read on about how you can grab a full-size Test Stack No.17 testosterone accelerator for $9.97 a bottle.

Test Stack No.17This video is a true story based on real consultation clients of mine. These are average guys who finally had the courage to take control of their testosterone levels. They doubled or tripled their free testosterone, and at the same time they lowered their estrogen level. Their results were surprising and went far beyond simply lifting weights and building a better body.

Watch what happens for a regular guy when he decided to really take control once and for all. This guy became alpha. After you watch the video, I hope you will read on and I'll tell you how to get the best deal ever on a bottle of Test Stack No.17. You'll be getting unrivaled testosterone support guaranteed to increase your body's ability to grow lean muscle mass, recover from workouts faster and more completely, and rapidly metabolize your body fat.

All orders ship 100% free!TestStackRx.com is an Amazon Store.Here's the link to grab your bottle of Test Stack 17 from TestStackRx.com's Amazon store and give it a try with absolutely no risk and free next-day shipping.

Visit EliteFitness.com
Share on FacebookPost this article to your facebook wall.

From the desk of
George Spellwin
EliteFitness.com News
217 West 18th Street #1264
New York, NY 10113-1264
Phone: (888) 613-8959

Visit EliteFitness.com
Visit EliteFitness.com

Monday February 10, 2014

Hello jon,

Exactly 48 hours from now, TestStackRx.com will send me what is without a doubt the coolest Test Stack No.17 coupon code yet. You'll use the code for a huge discount on Test Stack No.17 - the bio-nutraceutical guaranteed, 110%, to give you unrivaled strength and muscularity and to pulverize your muscle-building plateaus. The awesome news is that the very first guys to jump on this offer will get their bottle (or bottles) way below the $197 cost. A few of you who act really fast, can even grab as many full-size bottles as you like for only $9.97. Unbelievable, right? Here's how it works.

Two days from now, the guys at Test Stack will send me their latest coupon code. At precisely 12:00 Eastern, I'm going to send it out to all you guys.

Test Stack No.17The First 10 to use code get each TS17 bottle for only $9.97
List Price: $197 Your Price: $9.97 You save: $187.03 (95%)

The Next 20 to use code get each TS17 bottle for $59.97
List Price: $197 Price: $59.97 You save: $137.03 (70%)

The Next 20 to use code get each TS17 bottle for $99.97
List Price: $197 Price: $99.97 You save: $97.03 (50%)

The Next 20 to use code get each TS17 bottle for $149.97
List Price: $197 Price: $149.97 You save: $47.03 (24%)

The Last 30 to use code get each TS17 bottle for $179.97
List Price: $197 Price: $179.97 You save: $17.03 (9%)

After that, the code stops working entirely.

And yes, overnight shipping is still free and you still get a fourth bottle free when you buy 3 bottles. (Put 4 bottles in your cart, the discount is applied at checkout.) For example, if you use the code when each bottle is going for $99.97, and you put 4 bottles in your cart, you'll only pay $74.98 per bottle because you are getting the fourth bottle free. And you will be investing in the world's best testosterone support for a full four months at a fraction of the $788 you would be spending if you were paying full price.

But, there's a bit of bad news.

Pro Bbodybuilder Ben PakulskiIn addition to the thousands of you Elite Fitness guys reading this right now, IFBB pro bodybuilder Ben Pakulski, is getting the code at the same time we are. I know Ben has been a key figure in the physical and intellectual growth of thousands of bodybuilders these past few years, and he is hugely respected in the industry for sharing his training secrets with scores of athletes in his MI40 program and in his upcoming MI40X program. So, when Ben recommends something to his thousands of followers, they tend to jump at the opportunity immediately. So, you will need to move fast two days from now!

When you invest in a bottle of Test Stack No.17, you'll be getting unrivaled testosterone support guaranteed to increase your body's ability to grow lean muscle mass, recover from workouts faster and more completely, and rapidly metabolize your body fat. Plus with the coupon code you're getting two days from now, you get all of Test Stack 17's anabolic virtues for a fraction of the list price. I'm pretty sure there is going to be a stampede 2 days from now when the code finally comes out. So, in 48 hours, right at noon Eastern, you'll want to be sure to be logged in to the Test Stack Rx site, have your 4 bottles in your cart (three plus one free), and be ready to check out immediately when you get the coupon code from me in your email inbox.

Yours in sport,

George Spellwin

PS, while we wait for the code to come out, take a look at Ben Pakulski's MI40 coaching program. On his MI40 page, Ben shares his 5 irrefutable reasons you'll NEVER grow and his 5 uncommon, scientific-solutions to guarantee maximum muscle gains. Here are the five problems you must address right now.

9.97$ for a bottle and never had the code sent to me the next day. I just got a follow up e-mail. Product now discounted at $179? BOGUSSS!

I got the email. Stevesmi and I believe rickrock13 also shared more codes. I wasn't able to cash in the the email code in time but was lucky enough to get a hell of a discount from the code stevesmi released. I don't think the email was bogus just a lot of people waiting to jump on the huge savings.

Yes, this sale has been going for over 48 hours now, so those that bought first got the biggest discounted prices before anyone else. Even at 179$ it is still a damn good deal for what you are getting inside that bottle. Its 12 of the most comprehensive test and libido boosting products on the planet. It's honestly the best OTC product I've ever seen for that purpose.

Good news is that I also have some other discounts that you can use to save money on it, for those that couldn't get in on the sale. Just use the link below, and the codes will work there

Buy 2 get 1 free -GET1FREE

20% off-HZI7WTBZ

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Top Bottom