Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diandrone for muscle gains

angels elite

Has anyone taken here diandrone here for bulking?
I have a few bottles of it and I would like to know if diandrion is a prohormone or it is more on the gnc products side? The ingredients says it contains "Diandrone Ethyl Ester"

Diandrone is another name for DHEA. They are trying to pull a fast one on you by using the chemical name rather then the well known abbreviation.

DHEA is relatively safe to take but it is extremely mild and you aren't going to notice much from it. Save your money.

SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Yes, diandrone is a brand name for DHEA. I think they stopped making Diandrone brand DHEA about 30 years ago. So before you take it, check the date on the bottle.
=> That said, if you do have old bottles of Diandrone, I'd buy them from you (not to use; just to collect).

I wouldn't eat the stuff in your bottles because it's likely way out-of-date/expired.

If you still have these old bottles, sell them on ebay. (some people (me included) collect old medicines).

Top Bottom