Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHEA cream making me sick

bantone

hey guys, I'm 33 years old and I got a hold of an old bottle of a DHEA spray cream stuff you rub on your skin and it is supposed to absorb. it is a transaderm product. the problem is it is getting me sick and i'm getting bloat as well. what is causing this? my mood and libido are good on it though.

i would like to know what is in it

transdermals are now banned and you need a script for them. the ones that were legal a few years back already contained an AI in them. however testim or androgel do not but at the same time should not cause estrogen issues since they are not absorbed enough.

hey guys, I'm 33 years old and I got a hold of an old bottle of a DHEA spray cream stuff you rub on your skin and it is supposed to absorb. it is a transaderm product. the problem is it is getting me sick and i'm getting bloat as well. what is causing this? my mood and libido are good on it though.
Those transdermals have a high rate of conversion to estrogen. That may be causing you issues. Its old. Id toss it

Top Bottom