Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHEA caused gyno...

big_mack

Hey all. I am a 22yr old male who has never used any steroids before and I started to used DHEA 50mg ED for about 2 months on a whim. I noticed gyno symptoms like itching and tit pain and kind of freaked and stop taking it two weeks ago. I believe I feel tiny pea sized lumps behind my nipples, with the left being slightly larger than the right. Also the overall size of my pecs seems larger due to bloat from the bottom pecs to around my lat areas. Left is definatly bigger than right, which I beleive indicates gyno since uneven growth is a commone gyno symptom.

Any ideas on how to get back to normal? I spent the last two weeks vigorously reading different steroid forums and their gyno reversal protocols. Most suggest a letro cycle followed by a nolva cycle. Seems like overkill for my situation since this treatment is for larger lumps caused by MUCH stronger steroids but tits are tits and i dont want them.

some background about me: im about 5'8'' 170lbs. BF i would say is 15% MAX but that is really a shot in the dark. been active all my life with weights and sports. family seems to be naturally gyno prone since both my big bros got some nice tits on em. but they r also alot more sedentary then i am.

thanks for any help

I would get formastanozol and rub it on the gyno lump to help get rid of it. I also suggest next time to use Tramsaderm as your source of DHEA because its topical which yields less aromatization conversion. Oral DHEA is HORRIBLE for men, much more beneficial for women. However, topical DHEA does both men and women more justice as their is clearly more androgen conversion as opposed to estrogen conversion. You could run letro first to see if it drops the size of the bump as it potent but make sure to use a suicidal AI like Formastanzolol or Aromasin to prevent estrogen rebound.

i would get on an ai right away. formastanzol should be good, if it was me, i would get on letro at 1.25 mgs every other day (adjusting as needed) and add in forma while tapering off. but lets see what others who are more experienced have to say

I would get formastanozol and rub it on the gyno lump to help get rid of it. I also suggest next time to use Tramsaderm as your source of DHEA because its topical which yields less aromatization conversion. Oral DHEA is HORRIBLE for men, much more beneficial for women. However, topical DHEA does both men and women more justice as their is clearly more androgen conversion as opposed to estrogen conversion. You could run letro first to see if it drops the size of the bump as it potent but make sure to use a suicidal AI like Formastanzolol or Aromasin to prevent estrogen rebound.

Im kind of confused as to why certain forms of DHEA can aromatize more or less. From my understanding DHEA can become androstenedione or androstenediol. Then both can become testosterone and androstenedione can become estrone. Testosterone can become DHT or estradiol. Is there some conversion rates that I dont know of? I recently read some threads that claimed DHEA in general has a high rate of aromatization but i dont know how it could be any higher than testosterone. insights?

DHEA def has a higher conversion rate to either androstenediol or estradiol/esterone in men while its the opposite for women. That is why I suggest only half of dosing per usage. Also one should always use an AI with DHEA to avoid problems. The thing is DHEA is a precursor to many hormones.

Hey all. I am a 22yr old male who has never used any steroids before and I started to used DHEA 50mg ED for about 2 months on a whim. I noticed gyno symptoms like itching and tit pain and kind of freaked and stop taking it two weeks ago. I believe I feel tiny pea sized lumps behind my nipples, with the left being slightly larger than the right. Also the overall size of my pecs seems larger due to bloat from the bottom pecs to around my lat areas. Left is definatly bigger than right, which I beleive indicates gyno since uneven growth is a commone gyno symptom.

Any ideas on how to get back to normal? I spent the last two weeks vigorously reading different steroid forums and their gyno reversal protocols. Most suggest a letro cycle followed by a nolva cycle. Seems like overkill for my situation since this treatment is for larger lumps caused by MUCH stronger steroids but tits are tits and i dont want them.

some background about me: im about 5'8'' 170lbs. BF i would say is 15% MAX but that is really a shot in the dark. been active all my life with weights and sports. family seems to be naturally gyno prone since both my big bros got some nice tits on em. but they r also alot more sedentary then i am.

thanks for any help

Common side with DHEA. I'm not gyno prone at all but withing days of DHEA use my nipples were sore.

Top Bottom