Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHA vs fish oil

fergussonch.

guys I was wondering why the difference of prices is huge between DHA and regular fish omega oil? DHA cost a lot more , I have been looking for a good omega source and I wonder if DHA is better quality omega and that's the reason why it's more expensive.

The difference is not drastic, and good fish oil should also contain the DHA...in any case, having fish oil will be better than not taking anything - it will still provide you with the healthy omegas.

Fish oil contains the essential omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Both are very important. Supplementing with just DHA makes no sense. Get the fish oil. Both are essential omega 3 fatty acids.

Fish oil will also contain EPA along with the DHA. You want to find a good fish oil supplement that has a high concentration of those. Look at their content vs the total content. This is to help you get one with less fillers. I get mine at Costco. I also take krill oil from n2bm called Krill-TS.

Top Bottom