Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dextrose use post workout

pnyne

someone told me that if you take dextrose post workout that the protein you eat will be used for energy and for repairing muscle, so that is why we should use dextrose. mind you the guy recommending this has a gut and is a perma bulker who is super strong. bottom line is i want to cut down so would it help or hurt?

he is a moron, but that is what you get from taking advice from anyone at a gym like that. you have to remember most people at your gym don't know shit about nutrition, they just spout bullshit to look smart.

dextrose should never be taken, we get already TOO MUCH SUGAR in our diets why the fuck does anyone need more?

he is a moron, but that is what you get from taking advice from anyone at a gym like that. you have to remember most people at your gym don't know shit about nutrition, they just spout bullshit to look smart.

dextrose should never be taken, we get already TOO MUCH SUGAR in our diets why the fuck does anyone need more?

I’ll bet the guy is on insulin and uses that as a post workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom