Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detox and cleanse

crackbabies

[FONT=&quot]So... I've got an interview for a new job on Friday and will be required to pass a drug test. I smoke marijuana regularly and have stopped for about week now. I workout about 4x a week and have about 15% BF. I've been drinking lots of water and running an extra 15 mins a day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There are all sorts of cleanses/detox products available from pills to drinks. I'm sure there are supplements available at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe, but you can't go in there and verbalize that you "need to pass a drug test." I could go to a head shop and get one of those detox drinks that you chug 2 hours prior to a drug test, but I'm looking for something more assuring.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyone been in this situation before and used something that works? Any suggestions/recommendations as to a good herbal detox/cleanse that would clear me up for a drug test I may have to take on Friday? [/FONT]

bud i am pretty sure the drug testing companies are good at what they do.. also trying to dilute your sample is technically failing as well so be careful

i can remember years ago when i was in Jamaica and guy told me the best way to mask pot is 'drink a lot of beeeeeer'....

Honestly cant give you too much advice but maybe you can buy some kind of drink from head shops that can help you pass?

Top Bottom