Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Designer Whey Protein??

It's not any better than other powders on the market....

....don't fall for the advertising claims....

I think most whey proteins are approximately the same quality (in terms of amount of protein they contain and its ability to be absorbed by your body). I think the only difference between the different brands of protein is the flavor. I bought some chocolate designer whey to hold me over until my optimum whey comes from UPS. Designer was the cheapest I could find, but so far it is the worst tasting (chalk comes to mind ever time I drink it).

I tried Designer a while back (chocolate flavor) and was not real fond of the taste. I have some Optimum chocolate on order hopefully will taste better than the Designer did.

The Best? Hahahaha

No it's not the best. I think most protein powders are of the same quality. If you take a protein powder, I recommend Cyto-Pro or Muscle Link's Pro Fusion (if you can afford it).

Nitro Tech?

For the price I think Nitro Tech is crap. There's nothing special about it. You can achieve good gains by using basically any protein powder that has Whey.

I think you are right. The price is notable. However I believe is possible to get something from integrating what Nitro-Tech or Muscle Drive. At least for how much it concerns the muscular recovery.

Designer has whey isolates, which is 90% protein. Paying double the price for Isolates vs Whey which is 80% protein is a rip off. Why in the world would you pay double the price for just 10% more protein?

Stick to regular whey unless you have money to throw away. If you don't... you could do the math.

Top Bottom