Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermalin-APg vs. Yohimbine

tnheygirl

Dermalin-APg vs. cutting gel vs. yohimbine
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright I went to Max Muscle and there is a fairly new product called Dermalin Gel. made by Klein Becker-2x/day apply to problem area. 135.00 for 8oz. money back guarantee. Used on mens waistlines, womens thighs, hips etc. With 10 day results the NOTICE on the box even says In some cases women who use excessive amounts to smooth inner thighs and or hips have experienced an increase in breast size due to Dermalin redepositing unused circulating fat. Now what the hell is this all about? In otherwards if you use this product and are not exercising the fat that isn't burn't off will circulate to a different part of the body? What tha? Why would they offer a money back deal? It's main ingredient is Lecithin. Has anyone used this?

Also I want to know what kind of results would one get from Yohimbine. Are we talking 1/2 per thigh or what? Anyone use this?:)

Last edited:
They are discussing this product extensively on the supplement board. However, from what I understand, one of the main ingredients in this product is aminophyline. This is a very potent diuretic, so many people feel that this is more of a dehydrator then fat burner.

Supposedly in the original study the group that used aminophyline gained the girth, they lost back after cessation of use. I think that is a pretty high price tag for temporary fix.

Top Bottom