Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DermaLean

'ORCHITIS'

I was reading the latest Anabolic Insider, and I ran across this DermaLean stuff. It's a topical fat-loss cream. They conpared it to thiomucase & triacana. Is it any good?

I have not used this specific product but have used similar ones.It has worked rather well for me.I used a product called LIPOBURN before my last show and it definitely helped.I wouldn't bother with it unless you are already very lean though.

I have not used this specific product but have used similar ones. They usually don't do any good unless you are already pretty lean. They typically are only effective for removal of surface body fat.

Ok, thanks for the info. I guess I'll pass on it for now since my BF% is around 14% right now. However, I am cutting so maybe in a month or two I'll try some. If so, I'll update when & if the time comes.

do a search on cutting jell or dermalin. These products are basically topical duretics and are do not remove fat. Basically they're expensive crap. Before you buy, research.

LIPOBURN is NOT just a diuretic like the others.It will burn localized bodyfat.However,I wouldn't bother with it until you are in single digit BF.

Thanks for the correction. However I do have one question for you then:

You recommended that you take Lipoburn if you're 10% BF or less? Why? If I'm at 15% for example, it wouldn't work? Please explain.

Hey Nature.I'm not saying that it wouldn't work at all,however,I don't think you would really notice the subtle changes it would make.Topical creams are really meant to get rid of the stubborn bodyfat that is left once you have dieted off all the fat you could.By itself it might get rid of a percent or 2 of BF,but that does not become too significant and/or noticible until you are in single digits.Topical creams just help add that final touch to an already lean physique.

Yes,there is yohimbine,usnic acid,aminophylline,and coleous forksholii....I think thats it,except for the carriers to get it under the skin.

Top Bottom