Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine Info thread

That's the thing. I was in a bad mood cause I had to work like 18 hours on Saturday to clean up someone elses mess. No gym time on sunday (cause I was tired and sleepy) and I still had a good day in the gym tonight

ricanx99 said:
AWESOME! I am having an unusually early training session tomorrow and I hope to feel the same way! I usually lift in the afternoon or early evening but am adjusting tomorrows session to meet up with my training partner Zgzaz. I hope to notice something good out of it! I'm loving the elevated mood and grainier look so far!

so is everybody running this along with clomid say?? you hit the hcg for the last 10 days or so of your cycle, wait 2-3 weeks for the clearing time and then start derma and clomid or just derm alone??

sorry if this has been answered, in a hurry this morning.

gettinripped said:
so is everybody running this along with clomid say?? you hit the hcg for the last 10 days or so of your cycle, wait 2-3 weeks for the clearing time and then start derma and clomid or just derm alone??

THe makers, told me, i didnt not need run clomid. As the sides of clomid are just not worth it. They told me, of course if i wanted to run it along with clomid/nolva it would be ok, but it is not needed.

mm107 said:
THe makers, told me, i didnt not need run clomid. As the sides of clomid are just not worth it. They told me, of course if i wanted to run it along with clomid/nolva it would be ok, but it is not needed.
yup exactly right.

gettinripped said:

What you should use for PCT really depends what and how your cycle was ran.

If you cycle was short (4-6 wks with short acting esters) then a Dermacrine alone PCT would be sufficient. However if you cycle is longer (12-16 wks) then you should be running HCG during the cycle. If you ran HCG during the cycle then Dermacrine alone would be sufficient. If you didn’t run HCG, then running it for PCT is still an option… but this is just bad protocol IMO. Not running HCG at some point during a cycle is one of the biggest mistakes a steroid user can make.

On that note -- We are currently working on a supplement that will minimize suppression at the hypothalamus during cycle and increase your release of LH from the pituitary (while on cycle), thus acting similar to HCG and minimizing testicular shrinkage.

Anyway, as Ive said before if your nuts are atrophied to the size of raisins, no PCT is going to work well. The key is to avoid testicular shrinkage in the first place, an this involves keeping a LH signal going from the pituitary to the testis in one way or another.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Anyway, as Ive said before if your nuts are atrophied to the size of raisins, no PCT is going to work well. The key is to avoid testicular shrinkage in the first place, an this involves keeping a LH signal going from the pituitary to the testis in one way or another.

-Pp

Very good point and this is the main reason I always run HCG @ 250iu during my cycles to prevent this from happening. My nuts never shrink up.

I've been "on" for well over a year (half of which was bridging) and still use HCG intermittently. I will be running a much longer PCT after the 18th month of use (HCG/Nolv/Clomid) when I decide to stop, but was wondering where I could fit in Dermacrine if I wanted to give it a shot? I plan to be off for a minimum of 8-12 months.

DFF777 said:
Just like 99.99% of all other supplements on the market, Dermacrine = Snake Oil. It's a bogus product, which cannot back up it's manufacturers claims.

The sooner the FDA steps up to the plate and starts regulating these psuedscience products, the better.

Enough is enough is enough.

Your talking out of your ass.

Nighthawkk said:
I've been "on" for well over a year (half of which was bridging) and still use HCG intermittently. I will be running a much longer PCT after the 18th month of use (HCG/Nolv/Clomid) when I decide to stop, but was wondering where I could fit in Dermacrine if I wanted to give it a shot? I plan to be off for a minimum of 8-12 months.

Hey bro,

If you already have an HCG/nolva/clomid PCT lined up, I would wait till your done with that before starting the Dermacrine.

-Pp

Top Bottom