Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine Info thread

njmuscleguy said:
Thanks!

So I guess I should wait the 2-3 weeks, get blood-work, then run a course of Dermacrine for a while then get tested again? About how long after stopping treatment should bloodwork be done?

What is your cycle? How much, how long?

-Pp

gjohnson5 said:
When using the spray pump, it seems easy enough to apply. 40 spray pumps is alot but easy to do. I had an good day in the gym as well, so well see in a few weeks
ya thats why I use the pump 4-5 pumps and you are good to go.gjohnson5
I am glad you are trying this out.I have always trusted you as a member of ef.we go back so what you have to say matters to me.

Primordial Performance said:
What is your cycle? How much, how long?

-Pp

Wks 1-4 dbol 50mg ED
Wks 1-8 test enth (started off at 1g, then went down to 750mg at wk 5)
Wks 1-8 Proviron 50mg ED
Wks 1-8 Aromasin 12.5 mg ED
Threw in some NPP at Wks 5-8 (200mg / wk)

njmuscleguy said:
Thanks!

So I guess I should wait the 2-3 weeks, get blood-work, then run a course of Dermacrine for a while then get tested again? About how long after stopping treatment should bloodwork be done?

Id wait about 3 weeks after the Dermacrine to test your blood/saliva hormone levels.

-Pp

gjohnson5 said:
I must say, had a good day in the gym and the only change to my supplementation was the dermacrine

AWESOME! I am having an unusually early training session tomorrow and I hope to feel the same way! I usually lift in the afternoon or early evening but am adjusting tomorrows session to meet up with my training partner Zgzaz. I hope to notice something good out of it! I'm loving the elevated mood and grainier look so far!

Top Bottom