Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine Info thread

odoyal rulez said:
Anyone here get your test results back yuet?

Aside from the original private testers, none of the most recent testers have gotten their "after" results back yet. It will be another couple weeks till they come in.

-Pp

odoyal rulez said:
Anyone here get your test results back yuet?
I should get mine in about 2 weeks.I just sent them out today.I can say this they must have gon up some.I feel great and my lifts are all up. :)

Primordial Performance said:
How many pumps are you using? Spray or lotion pump?

You wont have any problems traveling, but Id put the original cap on just incase (to prevent leakage)

-Pp

I am using the lotion pump and using 5 - 6 pumps per application.

needtogetas said:
how long have you bin one.how you like it.

I have been on for four days now and I honestly do not notice much at this point. I will keep going with it and see if things change.

Primordial Performance said:
I would wait to start the Dermacrine on the 2-3rd week. Depending on the AAS you are using, this is when they are probably clearing the system, and the best time to kick in the Dermacrine to prevent the crash.

-Pp

Thanks!

So I guess I should wait the 2-3 weeks, get blood-work, then run a course of Dermacrine for a while then get tested again? About how long after stopping treatment should bloodwork be done?

Top Bottom