Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine Info thread

Anthony Roberts said:
Glad to hear that it's working for people.

I may have missed it, but is there some bloodwork on the estrogen levels with this stuff too?
The saliva tests (at least the ones that I use.....I have no affiliation with PP) are actually originally designed as an Estrogen test.

Seems a lot easier to simply inject 500mg of test once a week, and not worry about it. \

Less expensive too, I would suspect

medical said:
The saliva tests (at least the ones that I use.....I have no affiliation with PP) are actually originally designed as an Estrogen test.

We are only a vendor for the ZRT saliva kits. We do not test them, or have any say in the results. They are tested by ZRT (an independant lab)

-Pp

So how long is the recommended length of time to use Dermacrine for PCT? And should it always be done only immediately post-cycle? I'm asking because I typically tend to still feel great up to 2-3 weeks after the end of the cycle and then I crash big-time, for a long time.... regardless of the PCT. If I were to use Dermacrine during that 2-3 week period post-cycle, I'm not sure that I'd *feel* a difference... also unsure of whether or not it would prevent the dreaded crash.

njmuscleguy said:
So how long is the recommended length of time to use Dermacrine for PCT? And should it always be done only immediately post-cycle? I'm asking because I typically tend to still feel great up to 2-3 weeks after the end of the cycle and then I crash big-time, for a long time.... regardless of the PCT. If I were to use Dermacrine during that 2-3 week period post-cycle, I'm not sure that I'd *feel* a difference... also unsure of whether or not it would prevent the dreaded crash.

NjMuscle: My last shot was JAN 26. Its Now Feb 21. So it has been over 23days which is somewhat over 3 weeks. My strenght has come down a bit, but i still hit my best PR last weekend. 420 on the bench. 3 weeks in a row. Clean i have hit 420 on the bench.....everyworkout i go in and mentally fuck myself, what if i crashed, what if im shutting down, etc....now i pop my creatine and go at it as hard as i can....

I do think Dermacrine is Helping big time, give it a shot, if you want, wait untill the lab results are all back in.

mm107 said:
NjMuscle: My last shot was JAN 26. Its Now Feb 21. So it has been over 23days which is somewhat over 3 weeks. My strenght has come down a bit, but i still hit my best PR last weekend. 420 on the bench. 3 weeks in a row. Clean i have hit 420 on the bench.....everyworkout i go in and mentally fuck myself, what if i crashed, what if im shutting down, etc....now i pop my creatine and go at it as hard as i can....

I do think Dermacrine is Helping big time, give it a shot, if you want, wait untill the lab results are all back in.
me love it to.

njmuscleguy said:

I would wait to start the Dermacrine on the 2-3rd week. Depending on the AAS you are using, this is when they are probably clearing the system, and the best time to kick in the Dermacrine to prevent the crash.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
I would wait to start the Dermacrine on the 2-3rd week. Depending on the AAS you are using, this is when they are probably clearing the system, and the best time to kick in the Dermacrine to prevent the crash.

-Pp
:)

I am on my 3rd day so far and I do not really feel anything to this point but it might just be too soon. I am going to be traveling to Mexico next week for four days and I assume that I will not have a problem traveling with this stuff.

aceofspades said:
I am on my 3rd day so far and I do not really feel anything to this point but it might just be too soon. I am going to be traveling to Mexico next week for four days and I assume that I will not have a problem traveling with this stuff.

How many pumps are you using? Spray or lotion pump?

You wont have any problems traveling, but Id put the original cap on just incase (to prevent leakage)

-Pp

Top Bottom