Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine Info thread

ricanx99 said:
Damn, this stuff does sound like it hits everything! I have started my use of Dermacrine (day 4) and I've noticed a couple things... 1) I feel really good within 5-10 minutes of applying (elevated mood) that lasts for a few hours (3-4)... 2) the areas that I apply it to (chest, shoulders, upper arms, upper abs, traps, lats) have seemed to be a bit more defined. I'm seeing striations and lines that I've never noticed before... It's only been 4 days! Is this normal PP? I have no complaints!
I feel the mood thing you are talking about.most of the others that have bin testing have said the same,.

ricanx99 said:
Damn, this stuff does sound like it hits everything! I have started my use of Dermacrine (day 4) and I've noticed a couple things... 1) I feel really good within 5-10 minutes of applying (elevated mood) that lasts for a few hours (3-4)... 2) the areas that I apply it to (chest, shoulders, upper arms, upper abs, traps, lats) have seemed to be a bit more defined. I'm seeing striations and lines that I've never noticed before... It's only been 4 days! Is this normal PP? I have no complaints!

That is great to hear bro.

Ive never seen visual gains within 4 days… but I’ve definitely heard of uplifted mood and energy levels as the first thing people notice.

-Pp

I also feel i am leaner, and my diet is not so clean right now.....in fact i usually cannot see my top 2 abs while 'bulking' but they are there and my arms/delts are in fact more defined. I dont know if i would say defined, or 'dryer' if you get my drift.

Great product so far, i cant wait to get my before/after bloodwork for all the doubters.

I just recently recieved my order of Dermacrine. I am a older member (43) and recovery from my cycles has been rough at time and after the last cycle, I still feel like I have not recovered fully. My cycle was:

Test Prop 100mg ED (Week 1 - Week 4)
Test Enanthate 600mg (Week 1 - Week 14)
Trenbolone Enanthate 400mg (Week1 - Week 12)
Var 40mg/day (Week 8 - Week 12)
Proviron 50mg /ed
HCG 250iu 2x/week

The PCT I did for the cycle that I recently finished was:

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d (300mg Day 1), Nolva 60mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d,
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, Nolva 40mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d
wk3: Nolva 20mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d
wk4: Nolva 20mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 10mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
AIFM ( 1 pump per day all the way )

I have decided to try a second round of PCT with Clomid @ 50mg/day and I am also going to include cabaser at 0.50mg 2x/week and the Dermacrine as directed. I will report back my findings.

Glad to hear that it's working for people.

I may have missed it, but is there some bloodwork on the estrogen levels with this stuff too?

Anthony Roberts said:
Glad to hear that it's working for people.

I may have missed it, but is there some bloodwork on the estrogen levels with this stuff too?
yes my saliva test should be ready some time this week or early next week. :)

Last edited:
mm107 said:
I also feel i am leaner, and my diet is not so clean right now.....in fact i usually cannot see my top 2 abs while 'bulking' but they are there and my arms/delts are in fact more defined. I dont know if i would say defined, or 'dryer' if you get my drift.

Great product so far, i cant wait to get my before/after bloodwork for all the doubters.

Yea, i get your drift on the dryer part... That's probably a better choice of words for what I see and feel when I apply it. BTW, I've seen your video of your Squat Lockout..... OMG.... 900+ lbs...... that's sick.....

Anthony Roberts said:
I'm actually considering buying some of their saliva testing kits to get some tests I want done...

Also as an amateur transdermal brewer, I might see about the cost for them to brew up some stuff for me instead of having to do it myself every time one of my pre-contest people need something...
I can do confirmation or independent saliva (or for that matter blood) hormone testing. Ask around for my credentials but it is my primary business.

Top Bottom