Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine Info thread

gettinripped said:
can you fill me in in the hairloss prevention properties of the dermacrine?? my last test cycle i lost a good bit of hair after coming off. how will dermacrine prevent that?? How do you recommend using the product for that particular reason??

GR

With the addition of pregnenolone we are able to reduce the amount of testosterone that converts to DHT (the hair loss hormone).

More specifically, when pregnenolone passes through the skin, it is converted to progesterone. Progesterone acts like a natural finasteride, by competing with testostosterone for the 5alpha-reductase enzyme. This helps reduce the amount of DHT created from testosterone.

However, this wont reduce DHT so much as to cause gyno or hurt sex drive like finestride can do. The addition of pregnenolone in dermacrine is just a gentle way to minimize the hair loss that may occur from the increase in testosterone.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
With the addition of pregnenolone we are able to reduce the amount of testosterone that converts to DHT (the hair loss hormone).

More specifically, when pregnenolone passes through the skin, it is converted to progesterone. Progesterone acts like a natural finasteride, by competing with testostosterone for the 5alpha-reductase enzyme. This helps reduce the amount of DHT created from testosterone.

However, this wont reduce DHT so much as to cause gyno or hurt sex drive like finestride can do. The addition of pregnenolone in dermacrine is just a gentle way to minimize the hair loss that may occur from the increase in testosterone.

-Pp
nice this stuff dos it all :)

what about aifm+derma during cycle.. and just derma pct with normal pct protocol..

dermacrine seems to have some properties that would make it great during cycle..

and everyone knows aifm kicks ass during cycle.. comments?

to much topical? lol who needs oral AIs now days with shit like this

jmead said:
what about aifm+derma during cycle.. and just derma pct with normal pct protocol..

dermacrine seems to have some properties that would make it great during cycle..

and everyone knows aifm kicks ass during cycle.. comments?

to much topical? lol who needs oral AIs now days with shit like this

jmead,

If you want to use Dermacrine during cycle I sure wont stop ya, but I don’t thing it would provide much benefit over just using the AIFM.

However, because of the special properties of the AI’s in Dermacrine, it kicks ass for PCT. You could combine Dermacrine with clomid or nolva… but I think Dermacrine alone would work well for most bros… as long as the testis are not completely atrophied.

-Pp

jmead,

If you want to use Dermacrine during cycle I sure wont stop ya, but I don’t thing it would provide much benefit over just using the AIFM.

However, because of the special properties of the AI’s in Dermacrine, it kicks ass for PCT. You could combine Dermacrine with clomid or nolva… but I think Dermacrine alone would work well for most bros… as long as the testis are not completely atrophied.

-Pp
so you think hcg and dermacrine can be a stand alone pct..

im not sure but does aifm have the hair loss benefits like dermacrine does? that was the reasoning behind running it during cycle also

jmead said:
so you think hcg and dermacrine can be a stand alone pct..

im not sure but does aifm have the hair loss benefits like dermacrine does? that was the reasoning behind running it during cycle also

I encourage HCG use DURING cycle rather than post cycle for a number or reasons. If you use HCG during the middle of an AAS cycle, this will prevent testicular atrophy and get you primed for a nice rebound.

If you choose to run HCG post cycle then you’re going to need a more powerful AI, such as arimidex or possibly letrozol due the excessive estrogen formation that HCG causes. This is another reason why I advocate using HCG during the cycle, since you are already most likely using an AI (such as arimidex, letrozol, AIFM, ect)

No, AIFM does not contain pregnenolone/progesterone, and therefore will not help prevent hair loss.

-Pp

jmead,

If you want to use Dermacrine during cycle I sure wont stop ya,

-Pp

I'd reccomend it with MyoGenX, to be honest....or maybe with my upcoming AE from protein factory.

Damn, this stuff does sound like it hits everything! I have started my use of Dermacrine (day 4) and I've noticed a couple things... 1) I feel really good within 5-10 minutes of applying (elevated mood) that lasts for a few hours (3-4)... 2) the areas that I apply it to (chest, shoulders, upper arms, upper abs, traps, lats) have seemed to be a bit more defined. I'm seeing striations and lines that I've never noticed before... It's only been 4 days! Is this normal PP? I have no complaints!

Top Bottom