Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine Info thread

Big Rick Rock said:
And even if I didn't, I'm a fighter... The very best fighter in all of the world, the best fighter to have ever put on a pair of fingerless gloves, looks like this:

fedor_20winner.3.jpg

I don't have much to live up to physique wise...

Laff, dont compare yourself to Fedor just because you fight, if you even enter competitions ( sparring doesent count ).

Fedor would kick your ass silly in 30 seconds flat. Dont insult him by comparing yourself to him, physique wise or anyway else.

KD1 said:
Laff, dont compare yourself to Fedor just because you fight, if you even enter competitions ( sparring doesent count ).

Fedor would kick your ass silly in 30 seconds flat. Dont insult him by comparing yourself to him, physique wise or anyway else.

Did you even read the thread before posting on it?

He was saying Fedor was the best fighter in the world, and his point was you can be the best in MMA without having a great physique. He did not compare his abilities to Fedor's. You can find plenty of ppl on this board with much better physiques, but Fedor is still the best fighter, that was his point. Read posts before you post on them, you are like a child wandering into the middle of a movie, you have no frame of reference here.

D_Mac said:
Did you even read the thread before posting on it?

He was saying Fedor was the best fighter in the world, and his point was you can be the best in MMA without having a great physique. He did not compare his abilities to Fedor's. You can find plenty of ppl on this board with much better physiques, but Fedor is still the best fighter, that was his point. Read posts before you post on them, you are like a child wandering into the middle of a movie, you have no frame of reference here.
na bro the just blurt out random piles of shit most of the time.its funny how many jail house lawyers we have around here.

Top Bottom