Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine Info thread

DFF777 said:
Just like 99.99% of all other supplements on the market, Dermacrine = Snake Oil. It's a bogus product, which cannot back up it's manufacturers claims.

The sooner the FDA steps up to the plate and starts regulating these psuedscience products, the better.

Enough is enough is enough.

You guys don't use Snake Oil any more? Roni Coleman uses Snake Oil.

DFF777 said:
Just like 99.99% of all other supplements on the market, Dermacrine = Snake Oil. It's a bogus product, which cannot back up it's manufacturers claims.

The sooner the FDA steps up to the plate and starts regulating these psuedscience products, the better.

I agree completely, and while they're at it we need to get rid of all these steriod users. Don't they know that all steriods do is shrink your testes and give you cancer.

The FDA needs to get in here and put a stop to places like this where this stuff can even be discussed.

And another thing, that Creatine stuff, all it does is put water in your muscles and give you hairy palms...

or is that jacking off?.. well one of the two at least.

And don't even get me started on Whey Protein, that shi.....

DFF777 said:

I have nothing to do with any supplement product...I own a testing facility. I'm sending out hormone test kits early next week at my own expense to users of this product. Also testing myself. We'll see.

medical said:
I have nothing to do with any supplement product...I own a testing facility. I'm sending out hormone test kits early next week at my own expense to users of this product. Also testing myself. We'll see.
thats awesome :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

medical said:

When are you having them test?

I hope your having them do this at the same time they will be using the kits Ive given them....

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
When are you having them test?

I hope your having them do this at the same time they will be using the kits Ive given them....

-Pp
would be kind of dumb for him to do it any other way.but who knows.

I'm having a great experience with dermacrine so far...

For about the first week I didn't notice too much, I'm in for a little over 2 weeks now and I'm noticing a lot.
- My sex drive has increased dramatically.
- My appetite is way through the roof, eating way more than I was 2 weeks ago.
- Im less tired throughout the day, and less fatigued from my workouts.
- I feel like I can do much more in the gym, and strength is steadily increasing.

Very satisfied with it so far, it's doing everything it had promised... a great product overall, will post some more results in the next week.

ZGzaZ said:
I'm having a great experience with dermacrine so far...

For about the first week I didn't notice too much, I'm in for a little over 2 weeks now and I'm noticing a lot.
- My sex drive has increased dramatically.
- My appetite is way through the roof, eating way more than I was 2 weeks ago.
- Im less tired throughout the day, and less fatigued from my workouts.
- I feel like I can do much more in the gym, and strength is steadily increasing.

Very satisfied with it so far, it's doing everything it had promised... a great product overall, will post some more results in the next week.
same here.

Anthony Roberts said:
Ok...I didn't like the direction the other Dermacrine thread was going....I feel like there wasn't enough information about the actual product and too much bickering. So...since I was interested enough in the product to read through the other thread, I contacted Primordial Performance (on the phone) and asked for some information on the product. After that, I received an e-mail with product information, and I think it's important to share that info here, so people can get acquainted with the product and the new sponsor and learn about the product. Here's the information I received via e-mail from the manufacturer (*contains information about people who tried it as well as references and such concerning the ingredients...as well as the logic going into th product formulation):

On Dec. 21 a 44 year old non-steroid using man had his hormone levels analyzed via saliva.(test 1) His DHEA’s, testosterone and estrogens were all in the very low sub-physiological range. In this case, the man would not have benefited from simple AI treatment, due to the fact that his estrogen levels where already below normal range.

He began Dermacrine treatment the following day using 30-35 spray pumps everyday for 25 days.

While using Dermacrine his DHEA levels rose from 1.2 pg/ml -23 pg/ml. This was over a 2200% increase in DHEA levels. Free testosterone levels rose from 50pg/ml up to 137pg/ml. This was over a 150% increase in testosterone. Estrogens (E1,E2) increased to a negligible degree, and stayed within normal range.(test 1)

After Dermacrine treatment stopped on the 15th of January we tested his levels again on the 18st. His levels of DHEA and testosterone dropped below baseline, showing a 3-4 day clearance of Dermacrine from the system. Less than 2 weeks later we tested his levels again to see if they returned.(test 2) His DHEA levels increased from 1000% and testosterone levels increased about 10% above baseline, showing a strong return of hormone levels, without further treatment. We hypothesize the future tests will show an even higher testosterone level.

What we can interpret from these results is that Dermacrine elicits a positive effect on the HTPA, leading to an up-regulation of hormone production. This effect has been noted before in other studies with topical DHEA. In the below study, the authors proposed that the topical treatment of DHEA initiated adrenarche, known as a surge in hormone levels in response to super-physiological DHEA levels similar to puberty. Interestingly, this effect is not a result of the DHEA converting to further hormones, but an indirect effect that DHEA has on the synthesis of cholesterol > hormones. In other words, DHEA enhances the production of itself.

Effects of transdermal application of DHEA on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids in men.
J Sulcova, M Hill, R Hampl, Z Masek, A Novacek, R Ceska, and L Starka
Physiol Res, Jan 2000; 49(6): 685-93.

Additionally, we hypothesize that part of the benefits seen with Dermacrine are a result of the aromatase inhibitors included in the formula such as resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin. The research shows that the ingredients in the Phyto-AI blend enhance fertility, by eliciting a positive response from the hypothalamus, pituitary, testicular axis (HPTA). Meaning, the Phyto-AI blend will increase lutienizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone release (FSH) release from the pituitary. As most of you know, these are the hormones sent from the brain that trigger testosterone production from the testis. This effect seems to be caused by the Phyto-AI’s antagonistic interaction with the estrogen receptor similar to the action of SERMs such as clomid & nolvadex but without the toxic side-effects.

Inhibition of human estrogen synthetase (aromatase) by flavones
JT Kellis, Jr and LE Vickery Science, Sep 1984; 225: 1032 - 1034.

trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats
M. Emília Juan, Eulalia González-Pons, Thais Munuera, Joan Ballester, Joan E. Rodríguez-Gil, and Joana M. Planas J. Nutr., Apr 2005; 135: 757 - 760

Prevention of chronic alcohol and nicotine-induced azospermia, sterility and decreased libido, by a novel tri-substituted benzoflavone moiety from Passiflora incarnata Linneaus in healthy male rats.
K Dhawan and A Sharma Life Sci, Nov 2002; 71(26): 3059-69.

These are the proposed mechanisms partly explaining why we believe Dermacrine will function as a strong PCT supplement, whether used with a SERM or not.

-Pp
bin reading your book lately bro and I must say I like it. :)

Top Bottom