Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dermacrine or dermacrine sustain

Max Expansion

Plat Hero
Platinum
a few questions dudes

1. does dermacrine have enough dhea and pregnenolone to be the sole form of these two pro hormones- by which i mean can i stop taking my oral dhea and pregnenolone if i go on dermacrine.

2. will dermacrine sustain prevent hpta shut down- im guessing not as only hcg prevents atrophy (i am not refering to pct but actual use as if it was hcg- mid cycle)

3. are either of these two products worth the cash

cheers

masterpp said:
a few questions dudes

1. does dermacrine have enough dhea and pregnenolone to be the sole form of these two pro hormones- by which i mean can i stop taking my oral dhea and pregnenolone if i go on dermacrine.
yes it dos and yes you can
2. will dermacrine sustain prevent hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - shut down- im guessing not as only HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - prevents atrophy (i am not refering to PCT - post cycle therapy - but actual use as if it was HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - mid cycle)
Yes it can but not even as close to what hcg can do. People who can't get hcg often use unleashed during there cycle and dermacrine sustain alpha/postcycle and or photto-test for pct. This has don the trick for many.
3. are either of these two products worth the cash
Hell yes they are just do a search there is many happy people!!!!!!!
you can also pm me and I will give you a discount on the products.

cheers

In red bro!!!!!

strong bump on this

So if I ran Dermacrine, I would need PCT? Would finishing a bottle of dermacrine followed by using sustain alpha be ok? Or would it be better to do something mid-cycle?

You can do derma the last 4 weeks of your cycle right up to your PCT then do the sustain slpha.

KOF

Oh sorry about that, misread it. Yes derma first 4 weeks and sustain alpha last 4 weeks. 8 weeks total.

Jeebus344 said:
strong bump on this

So if I ran Dermacrine, I would need PCT? Would finishing a bottle of dermacrine followed by using sustain alpha be ok? Or would it be better to do something mid-cycle?
No just 4 weeks of derma dos not need pct.

Top Bottom