Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine

it use to b e very popular hear alongside sustain alpha...but i think a few reps here and eric from pp fell out and since then none of primordial s stuff gets mentioned here....i personally like dermacrine better than hcgenerate ,,also think sustain alphas better too..just my personal opinion

I just saw It on orbits web site and sounded cool. That is Somehing u wouldn't even need a pct for right?

Just can't run it continually.

I'm trying to boost my libido from a cycle I don't think I quite recovered from

it can be slightly suppressive....sustain alpha would be better out of the two whilst your recovering....how long was it since you done pct? most people here prefer hcgenerate as a test booster...whilst i thought it was one of the best i tried..sustain alpha plumps my balls up more,improved my libido......its trial and error with supps....you gotta spend few bucks and find out which works best on you personally ....if your pct is more than say 8 weeks since....you could try 4 weeks dermacrine/4 weeks sustain alpha.....i use to like that little combo in between aas cycles.must admit not done it for over 18months ...been trying newer supps........but now you mention it ,them 2 worked best on me.

dont be expectin steroid like gains of them.....the best effect i got off them was this overall sense of well being...felt really calm and like a nice warm feeling ,lol

Stack Dermacrine with some AnaBeta and you'd be in for a nice lean bulk :D

It sounds like a acne medication. Ordered from orbit yesterday with other goodies.
Can't wait. Regretting not doing an extra now

Top Bottom