Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cy

needtogetaas

In this thread I will be explaining pp's product dermacrine. How it works and why it makes you feel so good. How it can help with depression,anxiety,and other imbalances when on or off cycle.

How it can increase muscle mass and decrease fat. Why its good for your over all health and so much more.

I will be doing my best to brake down every ingredient in dermacrine and explain the benefits.

Feel free to join in and tell us how derma has been for you, what you know about it,or even if you don't like it.

I think we can have a good discussion on all the ingredents and the product. We can all learn a lot.

http://www.rlssupplements.com/store/prohormones/rls-dermacrine-210ml.html
dermacrine now at rlssupplements.com exclusive seller of the product. Use the discount code ruthless10

Last edited:
Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok first off lets start with the obvious info. This is not getting to much into it its just a small overview of the product.

By combining hormone precursors and natural anti-estrogens, Dermacrine helps boost testosterone and other important hormones to support muscle growth, fat loss, sexual function and mental performance.

Dermacrine is positively correlated to increase lean body mass and reduce fat mass through four main mechanisms: Combating cortisol dominance, increasing GH & IGF-1, increasing androgens, reducing estrogen, and increasing thermogenesis.

Cortisol dominance is an unbalanced hormonal profile that favors cortisol activity through either high cortisol levels, low androgen levels, or both. This hormonal shift towards cortisol dominance can be caused by excessive physical or mental stress [ ↑ cortisol], post steroid use [ ↓ androgen], alcohol consumption [ ↓ androgen ↑ cortisol] and old age [ ↓ androgen ↑ cortisol] 1,2,3,4 In all cases, cortisol dominance is a condition associated with decreased muscle mass, increased fat mass, and degradation of general well being.4,5,17,18,19 Excessive cortisol activity can also decrease production of steroid hormones and androgens creating further cortisol dominance.6 In order to neutralize the negative effects of cortisol and avoid cortisol dominance, one must maintain optimum levels of critical androgens.24 Illustrated on the "Hormones" page

DHEA is an immediate precursor to the critical androgens known as androstenediol and androstenetriol.20,21 These metabolites of DHEA are known to have powerful anti-catabolic and anti-cortisol activity by counteracting the muscle wasting and immuno-suppressive effects of cortisol.23,24 Both androstenediol and androstenetriol act as anabolic hormones and have been shown to enhance recovery and tissue repair from injury.24,25 Furthermore, DHEA, androstenediol and androstenetriol have been found to be potent enhancers of the immune system, by helping to fight off infection, protect against lethal radiation, and restore immunity during times of stress.26-29

Studies using DHEA with elderly subjects and HIV patients have also shown restoration of immune system activity by increasing the division of immune promoting cells.30,31,32 Its been proposed that this increased division of immunogenic cells is a result of DHEA increasing the bioavailability of IGF-1 and enhancing cellular mitosis.31

DHEA's stimulation of IGF-1 activity is supported by other human trials.33,34 These studies have also revealed that DHEA can stimulate GH release. Therefore, the increase in IGF-1 can be explained by the increase in GH, since GH is converted to IGF-1 in the liver. An explanation for the GH release can be explained here by Suarez et al. 2005,

"it can be inferred that DHEA may release GH in vivo by reducing somatotrope responsiveness to somatostatin, as well as by enhancing somatotrope sensitivity to GHRH."

In general terms, DHEA sensitizes the pituitary to GHRH and boosts the release of GH.34

The increase in GH and IGF-1 with DHEA supplementation has shown to have real world benefits in muscle growth, fat loss and muscle strength in various human studies.35,36,37 Besides having a direct effect on body composition, IGF-1 plays an important role in steroidogenic hormone production. Most notably, IGF-1 stimulates the conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone, otherwise known as the rate limiting step in steroid hormone synthesis. Enhancement of steroidal synthesis by IGF-1 is accomplished by IGF-1's action upon the leydig cell and stimulation of CYP11A, 3b HSD, and StAR. 38,39,40 Direct stimulation upon the leydig cell from IGF-1 helps initiate the first steps in creating anabolic hormones such as androstenedione, androstenediol, and testosterone.

Unlike anabolic androgenic steroids, which can dramatically inhibit the bodies hormone production,9-12, and degrade the enzymes responsible for testosterone synthesis, such as the 17a-hydroxylase enzyme, 3b HSD, and cAMP.13,76-79 DHEA and pregnenolone appear to encourage there own production by stimulating the enzymes and hypothalamus to increase androgen production. Pregnenolone has been found to increase the release of gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) from the pituitary, and thereby increase luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) release.7 DHEA has been shown to stimulate StAR at a cellular level, therefore enhancing uptake of cholesterol into the mitochondria and up-regulating the rate limiting step in hormone synthesis.8 These properties of DHEA and pregnenolone make them an excellent choice for men wishing to boost hormone levels without having an overly suppressive effect on the body. Still, DHEA and pregnenolone can eventually convert to estrogen through interaction with the aromatase enzyme (CYP 19). Excessive estrogen can inhibit the hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis (HTPA), and increase fat deposits and water retention41. Fortunately, Dermacrine limits estrogen synthesis by including the Phyto Aromatase Inhibitor (Phyto AI) complex, consisting of three potent plant based aromatase inhibitors, namely 7,8 benzoflavone, chrysin and resveratrol.42,43 These flavonoids directly compete with aromatizing androgens for interaction with the aromatase enzyme as well as inhibit the production of the aromatase enzyme itself.44,45 As a result, estrogen is kept down , and the steroidogenic enzymes are kept up, therefore making Dermcrine one complete hormone rejuvenator.

Aside from reducing estrogen and estrogen related fat depositing. The fat loss is further catalyzed by the ingredients DHEA and 7-keto DHEA. Both of these powerful thermogenic hormones increase calorie burning and fat loss by directly activating the mitochondrial and cytosolic thermogenic enzymes in liver.46,47.

Numerous studies with animals and humans have shown dramatic increases in fat and weight loss with the use of DHEA and 7-keto DHEA.48,49,50,51 Since DHEA is not a stimulant, the fat loss is accomplished without the jitters, anxiety or heart palpitations associated with drugs like caffeine and ephedra.

In summery, Dermacrine may help improve body composition by antagonizing cortisol, stimulating GH & IGF-1 release, raising anabolic/androgenic hormones, reducing estrogens and eliciting a thermogenic response from liver enzymes.

Dermacrine is positively correlated to support libido, erectile function and fertility through three main mechanisms: Increasing androgens, reducing estrogens and promoting healthy blood flow.

As its been discussed before, low levels of DHEA can be caused by steroid use, alcohol abuse, poor diet, lack of sleep, old age and excessive physical or mental stress. Its well established that low levels of DHEA (and testosterone) is associated with reduced sexual interest and ability.60,61 Therefore, it can be inferred that supplementing with DHEA can help support sexual function. Supplementing with DHEA can also help support androgens such as androstenedione, testosterone and their 5a-reduced metabolites -- androstanedione, dihydrotestosterone, and androsterone -- all of which share a strong influence on sexual function by having a direct neurobiological effect on sexual interest and stimulus.52

Another mechanism by which Dermacrine increases androgen production is by reducing estrogens and preventing negative feedback upon the hypothalamus pituitary testicular axis (HPTA). Our proprietary Phyto Aromatase Inhibitor complex (Phyto AI) effectively inhibits the aromatase enzyme (CYP 19) and reduces estrogen.42,43,44,45 In fact, chrysin, 7,8 benzoflavone, and resveratrol have been successfully used in animal studies to increase sperm count and fertility by inhibiting estrogen, and increasing testosterone.53,54 These animal studies also noted an "aphrodisiac" like property from these flavones, which makes sense since chrysin and 7,8 benzoflavone are the main active constituents of passion flower (passiflora incarnate) which has long been known to posses aphrodisiac like properties and has been prescribed for sexual disorders in other countries.15,16

Most importantly, the above animal studies also noted increases in both LH & FSH.53,54 As you may be aware, LH is a hormone sent from the pituitary which stimulates the testis to produce androgens, such as testosterone. Less known by most, is the importance of FSH. Without adequate FSH, LH would quickly desensitize the testis and androgen production would come to a halt, since FSH sensitizes the testis to the effects of LH by increasing the number of LH receptors in the testis.

As a final benefit, the ingredients in Phyto AI have shown to be "vasorelaxants", which may help promote blood flow to genitalia and support erectile function.55,56,57

Note: Several steroidal aromatase inhibitors such as formestane (4-OHA), 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD) and androstenetrione (6-OXO) can directly inhibit the HPTA by interacting with the androgen receptor leading to a sequential reduction in LH.58,59 We DO NOT recommend the use of these steroidal based aromatase inhibitors's.

Dermacrine is positively correlated to support memory, well being, and cognitive function by providing the neursteroids DHEA and pregnenolone.

As pregnenolone and DHEA enter circulation they pass through the liver and become sulfated.62 Once sulfated, these hormones become neurosteroids and interact with the brains neurotransmitters to influence excitability, sleep quality, memory, concentration and other psychological functions.63,64 In fact, these neurosteroids are so important, low levels are associated with depression,74,75 insomnia 69 and Alzheimer's disease73. DHEA supplementation in humans has been successful in helping with sleep quality, well being and reducing depressive symptoms69,70,71,14, while DHEA and pregnenolone supplementation in animals have been successful in enhancing memory, mental performance, and stress control.63,64,65,72 Whether or not higher than normal levels of DHEA or pregnenolone in humans enhances memory or functions as a "smart drug", remains to be seen.

dermacrine now at rlssupplements.com exclusive seller of the product. Use the discount code ruthless10

Last edited:
Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you need help supporting a raging sex drive, aggressive mental focus, and an intense appetite to fulfill your protein requirements? Perhaps you are you using Deca and having problems keeping ‘it’ hard, or running EQ and feeling lethargic and unmotivated, or using Anadrol and lacking an appetite for food. These problems are typical for many athletes and bodybuilders when hormone levels become out of balance. Fortunately, Dermacrine can counter these problems by providing a significant boost in the essential male hormones.

Dermacrine is a topical cream that delivers high amounts of androgenic & anabolic hormones right through the skin. What makes Dermacrine so exciting is that it is not only a solid performance enhancing supplement on its own, but it can be stacked with just about any AAS cycle to increase gains and prevent many side effects. Let me explain…

Many don’t realize that there are over a dozen different natural hormones which act like testosterone to positively influence muscle gains, strength and libido.(1) Dermacrine delivers a hefty dose of DHEA and Pregenenolone, bio-identical precursors for the essential male hormones. More specifically, DHEA readily converts to the hormones androstenedione, androstenediol, and androsterone.(2-8) These are known as anabolic/androgenic hormones that are responsible for “all that is man” including libido, muscular development, aggression and recovery. Therefore, it is important to keep these hormones elevated with Dermacrine, especially during a steroid cycle when the production of these natural hormones are shut down!

Consider this -- DHEA is absorbed through the skin about 10x better than it is absorbed orally.(9,10,11) Most fascinating, is that the skin is extremely concentrated in the steroid converting enzymes required to convert DHEA to the androgenic/anabolic hormones listed above.(2-8) Because Dermacrine is delivered topically, we’ve created the most effective formula possible. Dermacrine is so powerful, users have compared it to using 150-200mg/wk of Injectable testosterone (TE).

To help control estrogenic side effects we’ve fortified Dermacrine with Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone – natural aromatase inhibitors that reduce conversion to estrogen. We’ve also designed Dermacrine to have minimal conversion to DHT, thus offering safety for those concerned with hair loss.

Last edited:

The anabolic & fat burning effects of Dermacrine are delivered primarily through the main ingredient, DHEA, which readily converts to muscle building hormones such as androstenediol, androstenedione and androstenetriol AND thermogenic fat burning hormones such as 7-beta and 7-keto DHEA. This creates a hormonal synergy which switches you into “lean muscle growth mode” instead of “hibernation fat storage mode” so typical with the holidays.

The estrogenic metabolites of DHEA are minimized and blocked with a potent dose of 99% pure Resveratrol, 7,8 Benzoflavone, and Chrysin. Now, you can create the ultimate hormonal milieu with one topical product – a topical product that delivers the key ingredients about 20x more efficiently than an oral product, now further improved with our new patented tetrahydropiperine addition for maximum topical absorption.

With a balanced blend bio-identical hormonal precursors and natural plant extracts, Dermacrine gives you the prefect boost in mental intensity, strength, and body composition improvement. Turn on anabolism and ignite the metabolism with Dermacrine

I'm still new to PP products but quite interested. Derm is suppressive though or am I confused?

therugger said:
I'm still new to PP products but quite interested. Derm is suppressive though or am I confused?
What I mean is on PP site it says derm will not overly supress.?. So I'm assuming it would be bad during PCT, where sustain seems to be the new idea, but does it actually require PCT itself? Just a lil confused Needto if you could help sort me out.

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

therugger said:
What I mean is on PP site it says derm will not overly supress.?. So I'm assuming it would be bad during PCT, where sustain seems to be the new idea, but does it actually require PCT itself? Just a lil confused Needto if you could help sort me out.
If used for a long time (more then 4 weeks) dermacrin can become suppressive. Its pretty powerful shit. Lots of people will cycle on and off dermcrin and sustain. Others will just stay on dermcrin all the time like I do. During a cycle it would not matter you could run dermacrine threw out the whole thing. As for pct
yes sustain alpha is the better chose.

I also know many people that use dermacrine as a bridge between cycles.

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

needtogetaas said:
If used for a long time (more then 4 weeks) dermacrin can become suppressive. Its pretty powerful shit. Lots of people will cycle on and off dermcrin and sustain. Others will just stay on dermcrin all the time like I do. During a cycle it would not matter you could run dermacrine threw out the whole thing. As for pct
yes sustain alpha is the better chose.

I also know many people that use dermacrine as a bridge between cycles.
Thanks and I think you really hit my question there in the end. Using it as a bridge, would this basically leave you shut down?

therugger said:
Thanks and I think you really hit my question there in the end. Using it as a bridge, would this basically leave you shut down?
NO. I feel using dermacrin as a bridge is a lot safer then using an aas. It prevent
a crash well allowing a for some recovery.

What I am saying is IMO if some one were to do a 10 week cycle. Then run dermacrin for 10-20 weeks then run another 10 weeks cycle. Then after all that wanted to run a reg pct to come off aas and dermcrin altogether. It would not be a hard thing to do.

If some one did a 10 weeks cycle then bridged with aas then did another cycle. That would be a hard recovery.

how many pumps/day?
How long will that last. considering this product for a test run. any promo codes?
thanks needto!

Top Bottom