Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deer antler

SinisterUproar

I'm suprised no one on this site talks about this stuff, just wondering if anyone's really used it and what all the hype is about?

I'm suprised no one on this site talks about this stuff, just wondering if anyone's really used it and what all the hype is about?

It's garbage. I got some for free once, I noticed better sleep...that was about it.

It really only got into the spot light because NFL players were using it as a scape goat for high GH levels...they were using HGH and were using the deer antler crap and blamed the high levels on that

It's garbage. I got some for free once, I noticed better sleep...that was about it.

It really only got into the spot light because NFL players were using it as a scape goat for high GH levels...they were using HGH and were using the deer antler crap and blamed the high levels on that

So thats what they were doin....i remember ray lewis got injured during their super bowl run and was supposed to be out like 6 weeks but came back in 3. everyone said he used deer antler but i was sure it was something else...thought it was aas

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

So thats what they were doin....i remember ray lewis got injured during their super bowl run and was supposed to be out like 6 weeks but came back in 3. everyone said he used deer antler but i was sure it was something else...thought it was aas

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Yeah if it was AAS, he would have been in violation of the PED usage policy as he would have popped hot.

GH at the time was hard to test for....not sure if that is still the case or not.

Top Bottom