Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca + Sarms?

Radical Ice

I have been reading tons and watching Dylan's videos on sarms. Currently in my mid-50's, on TRT, 160mg//week cyp.
The clinic I use also offers deca, 200mg/week for 10 weeks. Then you must wait 10 weeks if you want to repeat.

Had a few joint issues that deca helped to relieve, but as time passed, they started to return. I thought it would
be a good time to try LGD as it seems to assist in this area. I also saw multiple videos of LGD+Rad140 with good results,
so I'm trying that. Only 3 weeks in and the joint pains have gone from a "10" to about a "3"... maybe I can credit the relief to
the sarms as I'm not really doing anything else for it except to avoid heavy lifting on those specific areas. Last workout, I went pretty heavy and it felt really good and the pumps were crazy.

I have enough of the two sarms to continue for 5 more weeks.
QUESTION: The clinic I'm at said that I can restart Deca in a a few weeks. I wasn't aware; seemed like that last cycle just ended yesterday. Time flew.

Would another round of Deca be overkill at this point? I've also seen where many say that deca, test, and everything else works even better when sarms are included. If true, would this be the ideal time to restart Deca -- or just skip Deca this round and see how the sarms do?

Currently eating maintenance level of calories. I'm up about 6 pounds since starting the sarms with no change in waist measurement and I'm noticing some delt veins that I don't remember seeing before. Bench press strength has gone up maybe 10% since the LGD/Rad. Goal is to just add more muscle/strength and maybe lose another inch or two off the waist. Nothing drastic. But I love drastic just like the next guy.

Any suggestions are always appreciated!

you dont need deca right now... if you want help with healing, which you clearly need, deca is a horrible choice... its just a band aid to a wound and it will all come right back... mk677 and mk2866 are what you want... mk677 is something you take long term... these are the two best for healing... lgd being third... i would highly recommend going with these two and forget using deca... you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale... mk677 would be ran a minimum of 6 months but i generally recommend a year... mk2866 would be cycled 12 weeks at a time and then off 4 weeks and you can go back on it since you are just on trt... those are your main two for healing that you want...

Top Bottom