Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca compared to 1500mg's ed 19-nor???

mb2001

I know deca is way better but I get the idea that a shit load of 19-nor could compare to deca anyone have any good feed back i just started my nor today i dont need gear i just started working out again a few weeks ago I have tons of protien t3 eca (if you seen my other post DNP which has seemed to have gone bad) some other shit too basially all I want to do is gain about 10 pounds of muscle and lose about 15 pounds of fat in 2 months

Last edited:
Comparing 19-Nor to Deca is like comparing a firecracker to a Nuclear warhead. I don't care how many firecrackers you line up, they'll never be as effective.

c'mon how about a fish to a shark or 6 pack compared to a keg but a firecracker to a nucular explosion? i know everyone is all gear ho! and i think steriods are great i've used them in the past and i didnt choose nor over deca cuz i know can be compared in price say GNC:mad: to mail order gear believe me i know nor can be just as expensive it just happend to come across a bunch of it i dont have money for gear nor do i I need it right now im 20 years old I should be able to gain 10 pounds of mucsle in 2 months just by eatting more protien and staying active i want to hear from people that have used nor and deca

genarr3 said:
Comparing 19-Nor to Deca is like comparing a firecracker to a Nuclear warhead. I don't care how many firecrackers you line up, they'll never be as effective.

I agree.
I used a shitload of 19 norandro and didnt feel shit.
A few years later a Deca/dbol stack.:p
Huge difference bro.
Dont waste your money on that shit. Its worthless.

mb2001, i've used both, decca and 19-nor. when the hype about
the prohormones started some years ago i've tried 600mg nor +
600mg 4-ad/day for 8 weeks. i've gained maybe 3-4 pounds
(could have gained also without that shit), had similar sides to
gear and payed way too much. i wouldn't do it anymore

like i said earlier i didnt pay for them!!!!!!!!!

I definetly came to the wrong place if i was looking to pyche myself up for taking some nor, you know i was hoping to get a response from an expert that could tell me the difference between the two i remember reading in the past that chemically nor and deca were a lot a like but everyone has their mind made up around here. personally I've talked to a lot of people have made outstanding gains on nor maybe its just the placebo affect maybe the same stands true for gear maybe everyone is genitically made to respond better or worse to different substances all i know is im going to get stacked either way im 20 years old 6'2 220 pounds around 18% body fat in two months i'll be about 200 pounds and 12% bf so there i guess i'll just have to pyche myself up thanks for the responses guys

You guys are all leaving out a very important detail: is it 19-nor-DIONE or DIOL?

They use 2 separate enzymes to convert

The DIOL is approx. 3 times as effective.

True that the real thing is better, maily because there is a limit as to how much the enzyme can convert to nandrolone in the body. But it is in essence the same thing. A better analogy would be having an unlimited supply of grenades that you can throw at any time (deca) vs. only being able to throw 5 grenades a day at 2 1/2 hour intervals (19-nor-diol). You are still dealing with grenades.

JC

I don't think anyone can really compare the two because nobody really knows. I think making the bulk powder into a transdermal, you can find 'recipes' by doing a search.

Uh, yes you can compare the two. Both Nor-diol and nor-dione convert to nandrolone in the body. The first has a bioavailability of about 16%. It uses the 3HSD enzyme. The second has a bioavailability of about 5%. It uses the 17-HSD enzyme. This is oral bioavailability.

JC

Top Bottom