Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

debate on keto diet or low carb

missyd143

is it better to have a half cup of skim milk, 3oz heavy cream, or soy milk before bed mixed with whey? i am also thinkin that doin moderate intensity cardio 3x a week and low carb is better than keto...we need some carbs but not to much to burn fat..am i right?

not exptremely cuttin but want more visible abs'''' thanks'''''

I've done both diets. You lose more weight on a keto diet, but it's harder on your body, and you'll lose a little more strength than you would on low carb. Definitely better fat burning though. Low carb is good for someone who wants to lose some weight, and still maintain a fairly healthy diet. Also, thermogenic products are more effective when low carb dieting. If you are on a keto diet, caffeine will hinder your body's state of ketosis. I've experienced this myself, and read medical articles on this subject.

if you go low carb your body will dump water first then you will burn fat, but you have to be careful not to do to much cardio or you will burn muscle. the fat comes off very quickly. never done the other one!

Top Bottom