Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dealing with supplement customer service

bukulu

do you have any recommendations with dealing with these online supplement stores. I should have used a board sponsor because I ordered a large amount of supplements online from another place and it arrived smashed. I feel like it's their fault because the packaging was very poor

You should buy supplements from approved Ef brands like N2BM or banned nutrition. You wont have these issues

do you have any recommendations with dealing with these online supplement stores. I should have used a board sponsor because I ordered a large amount of supplements online from another place and it arrived smashed. I feel like it's their fault because the packaging was very poor

bro i with you. packaging lazy these days

Whiner. Not that you should be happy but it's kind of whiny how it's someone else's thought all the time. So why not the post man?

Top Bottom