Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

got mine last week - started friday and it is a very cool product..

energy is through the roof
no hunger
i am actually prodcutive after my pm workout....

I have been taking Thermo for 4 days now. My standard body temperature hovers around 97.2. However, after starting the T-rex, it runs around 98.8-99.4. I don't necessarily feel much hotter, except when I exert myself. Then I sweat bullets. I have more energy than normal and my mood is a bit more positive. I mountain bike twice a week as well as lift three times per week and have noted significant increases in performance of both.

I am taking three a day currently.

I weigh 208 at the moment. Approx 20-22% bf (aaacck!!)
The fat that I have on my belly and sides seems to be getting softer, more loose. At least this is my perception.

Will have more in a week or so.

I have tried many other thermos and none of them compare at all to T-rex.

Props to Macro and the rest of the AF team for making a quality product.

Paulo

I still love Thermorexin. For the last two weeks I've been actively cutting again, I've taken two in the morning plus a Neurogenex, then one after lunch - I'm cheerful, mentally on my game, and not hungry all day. I've dropped at least five pounds by the fit of my clothes.

I started on T-Rex today. Took my first pill at 3:45am(had to catch a 6am flight). I wanted to see if I felt any of the effects people have when they don't eat with it and see how it would effect me on an empty stomach since I do empty stomach cardio. I didnt eat until 5:30am. I had some gas and stomach rumbling. Nothing major, but I dont think the TRex caused it. I only got 3 and a half hours of sleep and after the TRex, I had a lot of energy. Since the first one seemed safe and I was without adverse side effects, I took my second pill at 11am before lunch. I plan on taking another(3rd one) around 4-4:30. About an hour before my workout.

I am not feeling warmer, or sweating or anything. Should I take maybe 2 pills in the morning? Also dooes your body weight play a role in the dosage? I am 6'3 about 195lbs.

Thanks!

warmth and sweating are just indicators and they do not have to be present. Your energy increase is indicative of good response.

as far as dosage, you can up it if you feel comfortable.

better to try 1 and then 1 and hr later for the first time (rather than 2 at once) JMHO

I just purchased Thermorexin yesterday (10/15/03).
My question is...Is there anyone who has been on fat burners (anything with ephedra and caffeine) for a while that has switched to Thermorexin?
I would like to know how they compare. Im really looking forward to this stuff!
Ill post and let you all know how it workes for me. I have been on fat burners for a while (but dont take more than 3 per day).

Late

Clenbutrx makes me feel more energetic and almost very jittery/excited. 6 T-rex a day so far (its been 3 days) doesnt seem to be doing much as far as "feeling it," although I think I may be sweating more. I may even 3 at a time 3x a day. I am also taking 3 caps GlucorellR with every meal as well as fish oil.

Top Bottom