Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

My main question is what the heck is up with these dreams? I swear I'm gonna check myself into a Mental Institution if this keeps up :p

on the af site there is the "Enter your coupon here" section, do eleite members get a coupon code and price break????

HOOK THE BRUTHAS UP!!!

My Sister In Law used to like xenadrine type stuff... I gave her NYC recently and she loved it and now uses it. I told her about TReX and she wants to try it. My question is should she try and fix something that`s not broke? She`s happy with the NYC. I just don`t wanna open up another can of worms for her, considering I`m turner her on to this stuff. lol

The NYC seems to be less of an exact science to take. I`m reading all this stuff about TREX and am wondering about the sides or when to take or with what? etc etc.

Is The REX THAT much better? I told her "you may sweat alot" she says "bring it on" lol

I may still get 2 bottles to try but I just want to hear some thoughts about it. thanks

Wheres CLEN in all this, I find this info extremely helpful, but wouldn't Clen work better. I'm pushin 350lbs and I need to drop my bf% QUICK and I'm expecting my bottle in a few days. I'm thinkin about doin the 2wk on, 2wk off (with an ECA stack). Should I be taking anything else to help speed things up?

Bigzz said:
Wheres CLEN in all this, I find this info extremely helpful, but wouldn't Clen work better. I'm pushin 350lbs and I need to drop my bf% QUICK and I'm expecting my bottle in a few days. I'm thinkin about doin the 2wk on, 2wk off (with an ECA stack). Should I be taking anything else to help speed things up?

are you wanting to use clen with thermorexin?
are you looking for clen advice?

not really clear from your post

gonelifting said:
My Sister In Law used to like xenadrine type stuff... I gave her NYC recently and she loved it and now uses it. I told her about TReX and she wants to try it. My question is should she try and fix something that`s not broke? She`s happy with the NYC. I just don`t wanna open up another can of worms for her, considering I`m turner her on to this stuff. lol

The NYC seems to be less of an exact science to take. I`m reading all this stuff about TREX and am wondering about the sides or when to take or with what? etc etc.

Is The REX THAT much better? I told her "you may sweat alot" she says "bring it on" lol

I may still get 2 bottles to try but I just want to hear some thoughts about it. thanks

Update, SIL has tried it for about a week. She likes it. Not too much detail though. She`s comparing it to NYC and says it`s definately curbs her hunger. That is what she wanted, So it`s working for her.

Top Bottom