Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

hmm,yeah maybe.. this weekends carbup was a little low.. Ill try a little more and faster carbs on satursay, well c..

Im on homemade yohimburn, l-tyrosine, b3, mulivitamin, zma, 4-6g vit-c, beta caroten..

I've cut down on some of em to check if that was the problem...still v.mild headache, and feelin ill

/Xizor

I feel no heat.

Zero.

Nadda.

BUT...my thought process is super sharp

Well, I got a free sample with my order of Yohimburn DF. I took the first one a couple of hours ago and I've got nothing. But its probably to soon to tell. If these 6 work out for me, I'll definately buy some.

..Ive tried thermo without yohimbe... maybe I got a little too much when applied homemade yohimburn, sides of yohimbe is headaches.. could be it...

/Xizor

Ok, the past few days I've been combining Yohimburn DF and Thermorexin and to be completely honest, I can't tell any difference at all. I find my VPX Liquid Clenbutrx to give me more of a "go" feeling than the Thermorexin. I've got 3 of these things left, should I go for trying 2 30 minutes before the next time I work out?

Aight, I took 2 today at about 2:00 and I had nothing. Although it is 6:00 right now and I'm feeling a little light-headed.

?????

thermorexin will not "jack you" like a high dosage ephedra... for those looking for that.. adding 1/2 to one tab of ephedrine hcl (just prior to workout) should do the trick (with the thermorexin dose taken 1 to 1.5hr prior)

I think the 2 did something afterall. I had, quite possibly, the worst sleep (sober) of my life. I kept tossing and turning and dreaming that I was "sleeping for a dozen people". It was pretty screwed up.

But since I started lifting again (about 2 weeks ago) I am noticing some results :eek:

Top Bottom