Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

gonelifting said:
Can you take this while bulking to offset fat gain? or does that defeat the purpose?

depends upon whom you ask.. this is an area of contention.. parlty because it is great for some and not others.. hence the difference of opinion

Re: What

big-desai said:
about on a ckd diet can you take this and does it help???

yes.. yes..

thermic effects may seem less due to low carbing.. though for those in strong ketosis.. thermic effects seem similar.. though "feeling" or not.. works either way..

EliteBB said:
The water came from you as in "sweating" or something else??

if you are reffering to ulter post (though may be applied more generally) either through sweating or increased diuresis-- though likely through both

I'm on low carb diet and has tried em since last week. I feel like sh*t for several hours. I feel exhausted, heart is beating heavily not rapid. But If I get stressed it beats heavy and fast which is v.unplesant. I take it together with my breakfast whic consists of 200g cottage cheese, 1 multi vitamin, 1g-vitamin C, psyllium hus, 30-40g of fat and then 1 pill t-rex. I end up feeling hot, with a slight headache the wole day. It takes hours though for em to start kickin. I took one at 9am and now... 2pm I feel pretty sick. Whats wrong? U said u could take it on low carb.. my friend took one @ 5pm yesterday (hes on same diet as me but has 100+ carbs with ala) he was frekkin burnin up last night. So I guess its just my diet that aint god combination with these pills.
I felt much better on EC.. gonna continue takin em til friday and then swithch back to ec.
Would u plz explain what they do in ur body, what reactions etc are takin place.
thx.
/Xizor

either go keto or up the carbs. the inbetween tends to cause low blood sugar and exacerbate the effects of a high sodium diet..

btw- upping the carbs is probably a better idea and cutting the fat +sodium

sorry I wrote it all wrong...Im doin a keto diet - CKD, and the ketosticks says Im in :D

/Xizor

Top Bottom