Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

Senior Woonaki said:
but side effects such as lethargy, malaise, death, and bad breath soon caused the medical establishment to discontinue its use.

I like the way they put that. "Lethargy, malaise, death, and BAD BREATH". What a silly side effect to list with reasons why DNP was banned. :)

My Thermorexin came today, and I had my first pill a little over 2 hours ago. I feel a little warmer, and a lot more focused, without being wired out of my mind - I never did like that about ECA. Heart rate is a nice steady 60, and I have no interest in food whatsoever. Very nice. Haven't tried working out on it yet, but I have a feeling that when I do, it'll be awesome.

i have been taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon for the past few days...no sweating, fast heartbeat or shaking. no problems getting to sleep either.

can I try to bump it up to 2?

thanks..:)

smoknjilly said:
i have been taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon for the past few days...no sweating, fast heartbeat or shaking. no problems getting to sleep either.

can I try to bump it up to 2?

thanks..:)

should be fine..

how is appetite suppression?

unfortunately, I am always hungry.

its helping a little, i.e stomach growling at 12 instead of 11...(before second meal)

I guess I am not the best person to ask that to, since there has been nothing that has ever suppressed my appetite...

truly strange, I can eat or fall asleep on any substance...

sure...here's an update...not quite the same as everyone else's though...Its not doing anything for me. Nothing GOOD anyway...

Senior Woonaki said:
^ any updates????

Yup, still loving the stuff. I've been on it a little more than a week, the fat is rolling off to the point where I seem to be leaner every time I look at my body in the mirror, I'm still not hungry nor over-wired, and I have boundless energy for cardio and lifting. Three a day, one at a time, seems to be my ideal dose.

Top Bottom