Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

sorry bro. when u gonna understand that fat burner will not increase your metabolism.

it does stimulates nerves and raise body temperature but not your metabolism.
after stopping taking those pills you will gain fat back!

enzymes are responsible for high speed metabolism and not some fucking fat burner.

u will never loose fat if your can not produce enzyme or u will need to supplement it.

enzymes are responsible for digestion and the speed of your metabolism!

Transporter said:
sorry bro. when u gonna understand that fat burner will not increase your metabolism.

enzymes are responsible for high speed metabolism and not some fucking fat burner.

u will never loose fat if your can not produce enzyme or u will need to supplement it.

wtf?

I really wouldn't argue with macro, Transporter. Especially if the basis of my argument were "enzymes".

Transporter said:

Uh....one word...THYROID

I'm starting to understand Ulter's comment about DNP..it isnt DNP but jesus the sweating reminds me of it.

I've popped 4 already and this stuff is amazing, Hunger is dead, energy is through the roof and I'm sweating horribly.

shape said:
Sounds really good

just assure me this isn't a sales pitch because NYC has been banned??

me wonders same thing: some of the mods post only to endorse bump, or defend their product.

but sounds like it might be worth a look.:p

MC,

just as a note the only MOD involved with the development of AF products is YOURS TRULY :p

and do find spare time to post on other topics..

btw- NYC+ is still available, as is NYC if you get the AFNYCDF package.

as to replacement.. sort of.. more of an improvement/alternative.. or for some.. addition.

Top Bottom