Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

How much carbs are we talking? My intake is about 60-100g a day, depending on what I eat...mostly consumed in breakfast and pwo.

I don't know about that net carb crap, I'm just talking the carbs it says on the foods I eat, like low sugar quaker oatmeal and milk and stuff. It only works out to about 20% of my calories...

it varies from individual to individual. try it at your current carb intake, see how that feels, the try upping carbs to 30-40% for a couple days and compare.

Had to hold off a week for the BIG order, but I did order another 90ct of Trex cuz I cant go without it on my cut cycles. My AIFM, and PureCEE should hold up for another week or 2. Then I will be reordering those along with some more Gluc-R.

:)

I have 12-16 weeks to cut from 185 to about 165-160ish for basketball season. (Summer League)

I'll try to keep updates as often as I can.

-Matt

Bumping this ... Ulter wrote in another thread I posted:

Originally Posted by tigerlord
I've been in my Spiropent (clen) cycle for about 1.5 week, I'm now at 120mcg and I don't get any side effect, except high pulse in the first 2 hours after I take my dose. No shakes or anything. I've been taking 4g of Taurine and 200mg of Potassium per day as well.

I'm not so impressed with the effects either so far, my cycle ends next wednesday, after that I'll try 2 weeks off an ECA cycle, and the next Clen I'll add a low dose of T3 (probably 25mcg).

Am I suppose to ramp up until I get the shakes or something?

His answer was...

Originally Posted by Ulter
Yes you're supposed to ramp up to about where you are. Clen is not a very good choice. I've posted this many times. 20 years ago it was as good a thermogenic as was available, but there is too much out there now that's better. And you don't have to come off every 2 weeks like you do Clen. You'll do better with your T3.
Just use Thermorexin and add SesaPure/Glucorell with the T3 at 50mcg, not 25.

So I researched a little and went and ordered THERMOREXIN 180ct + SesaPURE/Glucorell combo 240ct Glucorell ... of course I found out about the European store only after and paid 72$ for FedEx shipping ... good job be !

Anyway... nor Clen or ECA have given me ''awesome'' results, inspite of my daily cardio and a normal diet... although I havent used T3 with clen yet, I dont believe it will become miraculously better.

FedEx says my order will be here tomorow or around there, since I dont want to mess my body up, my current ECA cycle ends thursday, so Id like to start with Thermorexin after that... what kind of dosage are we talking about here for T3/Sesa/Thermo together? I know Im not suppose to take more than 1 capsule of thermo per day, and 50mcg of T3, but whata bout Sesapure?

Top Bottom