Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

thanks ulter,

so IYO it is not necessary to stack the Thermo w/ NYC or a similar ECA type stack just run it alone

JG1, It's the combination. When it all hits you at once your body and brain get jolted. After a few hours it settles down but your cooking for the whole day and into the night.

Shape,

DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING ELSE WITH THERMOREXIN the first few days. You will not need any other thermo.
We are putting a warning label on the bottle now to that effect.

ulter,

How do you "feel" on it though...very speedy? I mean does it feel like you just took about 10 NYC's...that type of feeling or something different? Perhaps not too speedy, just sweating a lot?

How much of a stimulant is it? I was kinda hoping this product was easy on the ol' ticker.

Last edited:
My heart rate seem to be normal. about 74
Not speedy but very very alert and intense. The sweat won't stop but it comes in waves every 10 minutes or so. I can't explain that.

It's 94 deg outside and I am leaving to MGM Studios for the day. This should be interesting.

Does Thermorexin contain any beta antagonists?

I'm trying to find a fat-burner to combine with bromo...

nevermind, answered my own question :D

Last edited:
ulter said:
There is no comparison.... THERMOREXIN

I don't even know if DNP could work better. No shit.

That caught my eye....DNP?.........If thats true I may blow next year's tuition in about 15 minutes.

How could you possibly compare this to DNP? The thermo effects dont even have ephedrine. Syph, caffeine, and yohimbine, even coupled with green/black tea, will not come close to DNP.

You can switch out the ephedrine with the yohimbine and its like any other product that's already out there. Nothing groundbreaking.

An ECA stack will raise your metabolism 3%. DNP is 50%.

Give me a break.

I can't believe this for one second. Looks like a complete product pump to me.

Send me a sample pack and we'll talk.

LaviathanX said:

You can switch out the ephedrine with the yohimbine and its like any other product that's already out there. Nothing groundbreaking.

Send me a sample pack and we'll talk.

interesting....

though not particularly accurate.. ephedrine is non specific beta agonist and yohimbine and alpha 2 receptor antagonist... as to whether its groundbreaking.. well..

as far as samples.. AF is sending them out with orders this week

Top Bottom