Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN

its been 7 or 8 days, I will start taking 9 a day instead of 6 starting tomorrow. Definitely sweating more during workouts. Gonna weigh myself today if I remember.

I am still working on that. My fraternity has a meal plan and I dont have too much money to buy extra foods. Here is what is available to me to eat on the plan...please help with this.

Breakfast MWF: Eggs, bacon, bagels, gritz, biscuits, sausage.
T TH: Pancakes, Bacon, sausage, bagels.

Lunch/Dinner MTWThF: Varies between hamburgers, spicy
chicken, BBQ chicken, steak, porkchops, beef, with potatoes,
salad, broccolli, carrots. I cant remember what else.

What I want to do is upon wakening, take 2 scoops protein and 2 t-rex, wait 30 minutes, then do intense cardio. Eat breakfast, go to class, eat a healthy snack and take more t-rex at lunch and go work out around 2pm. More t-rex at 4. Take more protein and another snack before dinner which is at 6pm. I really do need help with my diet if you or someone could please help me with what I have available. Also, I have canned chicken and some canned tuna, peanut butter, and microwave meals high in protein, low in carbs and hardly any sugar, but high sodium.

Thanks for any help you can give me with this pathetic diet I have!

Clean

diablo,

I did about 6 weeks of Hydroxycut last year around August - September. It worked great for me. Towards the end I started to feel a little "off" but I was getting married so I toughed it out till I finished off the bottles I bought.

I got back from my honeymoon and tried to go back on but couldn't do it. It just gave me odd feelings in my chest and my lungs felt like they were burning.

I started T-Rex 2 weeks ago. Right now I'm on 2x2 per day. I've dropped 5 lbs and have noticeably less fat around my waist, which has always been a big problem for me. I think it's working so well I added Liporexin on Monday 2x3 per day.

I have a marked increase in energy when I lift. I experience a little bit of sweat breaks when I'm going in / outdoors (snowing here now, ugh). I sweat like a pig now when I lift and I feel great.

If I had to do it over again I'd skip the Hydroxycut and do T-Rex without even giving it a second thought. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Just a thought. What about putting different colored caps on t-rex and lipo bottles? Could be slightly annoying after accidentally popping the "wrong" one before bed.

Yeah, good idea, they're hard to tell apart. Although after months of practice, it's gotten easier. I've always got a little pile of each in my desk at work, and they often intermingle. The l-rex are usually more caramel in color, while the t-rex caps are paler and grainier. :D

Top Bottom