Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dark chocolate supplements?

IvoryDoz

They told me at the vitamin shop today that dark chocolate is rich in anti oxidants and other vitamins and minerals and the guy there said he could offer me a nice discount if i bought them in bulk. my question is what do you guys think about this or was he just trying to make a sale? seems like dark chocolate is sugar right?

chocolate comes from a plant so yes it comes with tons of benefits. but check the ingredients. i guarantee you that there are OTHER ingredients in that product

even when i toured actual cocoa factories they at best had products that were 80 or 90% pure. the other 10 or 20% is added sugars to make it taste good. in the USA the typical candy bar has 0% actual raw real chocolate. it is just a bunch of processed shit and sugar.

I don't know anything about dark chocolate supplements, but actual cacao has antioxidants

For it to be beneficial it will likely taste very bitter and not great. You can add it to a shake or something. Really if you are eating fruit and veggies you will be getting plenty of antioxidants anyways.

it’s good if you get the super bitter gross percentage. it won’t be enjoyable.

Top Bottom