Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dark chocolate to boost libido

Mateo_Carter

when I read this online I couldn't believe it , but I still have my doubts on effectiveness, how many of you have tried this ? it would be like double pleasure lol, now my question about it is what type of chocolate is better and how much or how many grams of it do you have to eat before performing, thank you.

chocolate is an aphrodisiac, however what you buy in the store isn't real chocolate

raw chocolate actually has a bitter taste to it, not sweet. in reality if you buy a hershey's bar it contains less than 10% actual cacoa. you can buy pure unsweetened chocolate from a health food store

this is what makes the whole buying chocolate for valentines day absurd. you are just buying sugary candy, it isn't even close to real chocolate

Raw cocoa is an aphrodisiac and actually an extremely healthy food.

I talk about cocoa in this article on my website where I talk about my favourite 5 non conventional foods -> http://trevorkouritzin.com/?p=9

Many people avoid cocoa powder because they are under the impression that it is fattening and unhealthy. Although chocolate products are very calorie dense and should be eaten in moderation, it is due to the addition of sugar and cream and not from the cocoa itself. Raw cocoa powder is highly nutritious and can provide numerous health benefits. A two tablespoon of cocoa powder contains only 25 calories and 1.5g of fat. It also provides 3.6g of fiber, and 8 percent of the daily value of iron and 14 percent of the daily value of magnesium [3].
The University of Michigan Health System (UMIM) states that cocoa may also have the ability to boost endorphins and serotonin levels. These hormones act as natural “happy” opiates and are responsible for the highs that are often felt after exercising, laughing, having sex or winning the lottery [3]. In addition to the above possible health benefits of cocoa powder, UMIM says that cocoa may lower LDL cholesterol, reduce the risk of blood clots, increase blood flow to the arteries, lower high blood pressure, boost cognitive performance and provide essential minerals such as calcium and potassium [3].
Cocoa also contains approximately 43.6 mg of flavonoids per gram. Flavonoids are part of a powerful group of antioxidants known as polyphenols, and according to Medical News Today, cocoa is one of the highest polyphenol-containing foods. [3].
I like to add cocoa powder to my protein shakes and oatmeal to make it extra chocolaty.

It is much easier to just grab some HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES for libido boost.

I would be interested if you do decide to try it though.

Top Bottom