x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

% of daily protein from whey ?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about % of daily protein from whey ? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: What % of my daily protein intake should come from whey Right now i'd say i'm at around 17% . 2 servings on non workout days and on workout days i'm at around 30% (4 servings). How do these numbers sound? What's the max % of protein that should come from whey on a daily basis ?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

% of daily protein from whey ?

What % of my daily protein intake should come from whey

Right now i'd say i'm at around 17% . 2 servings on non workout days and on workout days i'm at around 30% (4 servings).

How do these numbers sound? What's the max % of protein that should come from whey on a daily basis ?

There is no fixed number for the amount of whey you should have. Personally, I just have some for my post and pre workout meals and maybe a bit mixed in with my oatmeal for breakfast. Thats about 60-80 grams a day. I eat over 200 grams of protein, so its roughly 30%. The more regular food you eat the better so I wouldn't recommend going any higher then 30%. Its also good to get protein from a wide variety of food (so don't become a slave to tuna and whey). Try mixing it up, fresh fish, lean beef, chicken, turkey, eggs, cottage cheese, shrimp etc.