Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daa/Transaderm Stack

thelemac

Looking to start a stack of DAA and transaderm but I need a little insight on how to do these together and if I will need pct and if so what would be best for that. So far here is my plan. Looking for lean gains while dropping bodyfat. I am currently 230 at 18%.

Weeks 1-4-Daa3g
Weeks 1-4-transaderm 5pumps
Weeks 2-6-Erase
Weeks 2-6-Alpha t-2
Weeks 1-6-Andraulic state gt

I will be taking this time off from creatine to avoid taxing the kidneys/liver etc. I will also be bumping fish oil up to about 3 grams a day to help with joint health.

Will the erase be enough. Should I be getting some forma? Do I need an organ shield/liver gaurd type product.

I also have triazole and activate extreme if that would stack better.

I am really interested in advice on this stack. I am doing almost the same natty stack.
Rs-Transaderm
Unleashed
Daa
Hcgenerate
With some gear
Hgh
All products used as directed. So far seeing great results. Will I need any pct? Should I add anything? Looking for advice much like the op. thanks =)

I see you are taking everything according to labels but I am curious as to when the duration and time you are using them. I guess I am curious if you are planning on continuing some of the supps after either the DAA or the transaderm to potentially reduce chance of sides or rebounding. I like your stack and was honestly thinking of potentially running DAA and transaderm with the ultimate MMA natural stack and may still choose to do that.

Sorry, I can't help with answers I have done alot of searching for my above questions and get totally conflicting reports as far as the need for pct. Most of the people I have seen using transaderm are using it as a test base for a larger cycle or are bridging between cycles. I am just looking for a mild run for lean gains while cutting nothing too crazy. I have lost 80 pounds since March and am just looking for a mild lean mass cycle.

i would say to save the daa for post cycle.

daa/hcgenerate/formestanz would be nice.

instead add in something like helladrol for 6-8 weeks.

Top Bottom