Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAA- Does it really work

if DAA didn't do anything for you....you might want to try sodium DAA. It was the type of DAA used in the study that showed that DAA increased test by 40% or so in 14 days

NMDA is also another alternative...I think NTBM's MHO poppers has this

if DAA didn't do anything for you....you might want to try sodium DAA. It was the type of DAA used in the study that showed that DAA increased test by 40% or so in 14 days

NMDA is also another alternative...I think NTBM's MHO poppers has this

Perfect... Ive tried DAA a few times and didnt notice too much of a difference. I tried Dpol once which was decent, but wouldnt mind trying MHO poppers too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I loves me some Prolensis(Bulbine Natalensis)...only thing I've ever used that's made my balls ache after four or five days from turning on the nut cells for T production, lmao...

yeah bulbine is great, got to be careful with dosing but i'd always just recommend staying on the lower end of dosing if your ensure

Perfect... Ive tried DAA a few times and didnt notice too much of a difference. I tried Dpol once which was decent, but wouldnt mind trying MHO poppers too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We all respond differently to supplements, so I hope Sodium DAA or NMDA works for you brother!

Well, I'm 43 years old, and have had noticeable lower and lower test levels for years. Started taking this and in about 4 days could feel a little more zing in my energy levels. Fast forward to about 3 weeks and I felt strong, was healing faster and had put on (miraculously) about 10 lbs, some muscle, a little fat. I've been super damned lean all my life, and even though I kinda like being super cut, was very glad to get back to 191. My aggression levels were kinda out of place, which I've realized and accounted for.

At 4 weeks I was done with the bottle (30 day supply) and I pulled a fast one: for the last 12 pills, I took 3 for 2 days near the end, then 2 for 2 days, then 1 for 2 days just to make it less traumatic. Now, at 2 weeks post use, I'm feeling lower energy, lower intensity, and I'm moody as shit. You can say it doesn't work all you want. My diet and regimen were the same before and after use. But after use, at 43 years old, I have to say it worked for me.

Top Bottom