Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAA and Acne?

Oatmeal12

So after my 12 week Test Run I hopped on some DAA during my pct. I broke out like a mother fucker on my back. Now its been one week off from the DAA and my skin is nice and clear again.

Anybody else get this with DAA?

So after my 12 week Test Run I hopped on some DAA during my pct. I broke out like a mother fucker on my back. Now its been one week off from the DAA and my skin is nice and clear again.

Anybody else get this with DAA?

I always break out pretty bad in PCT no matter what I run. The changing hormone levels will cause a big increase in acne. Usually once things normalize (around the end of PCT) it starts to clear up, at least in my experience.

I get the shits horribleeeeee the first two weeks on daa. Like I can't go out for a couple hours after daa and a work out cause I gotta blow my ass out first. It's horrible... But no, no acne lol
In pct hormone levels fluctuate so much your skin breaks out. Once levels stabilize its all good. Rick said all that already tho. But it's on point.

Well Rick and noodles over there pretty much summed it up to the T lol

I ran formeron as a standalone just to see how potent it was and if it even worked and by the time I was finishing up I starting to get acne on my spine and around my lats. Not bad just a few spots here and there.

So In short, like Rick said, it's just the changing of hormone levels

I always break out pretty bad in PCT no matter what I run. The changing hormone levels will cause a big increase in acne. Usually once things normalize (around the end of PCT) it starts to clear up, at least in my experience.

well put.

for the past two weeks in my PCT i have had bad acne on my forehead, won't seem to go away. i do 4 days on 3 days off for DAA(for almost 4-5 weeks now) . But probably just due to a fluctuation in hormones..even though i just got bloods done and everything checks out.

Irish spring makes a body wash for acne it's called clear and fresh. I've been using it for about a year now.

Pros:
it rinses away easily and leaves your skin feeling super clean.
It works well to help clear mild blackheads and breakouts.
Less than $5 for a good sized bottle. 15oz

Cons:
It won't clear up more moderate to severe body breakouts.
The scent doesn't linger long on the skin, as it's suggested on the bottle.

Thanks Guys for the feedback! Did not think about the fluctuating hormone levels. So it probably was not the DAA. However I remember when I tried DAA stand alone and I also broke out.

Top Bottom