Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol results vs 1-Test results

geoboy

laugh if you must.

cycle 1- 8 weeks
var 20 mg day
1-TU 3 caps a day
result - big, lean, kept almost all (about 15 of 20 pounds) lost fat, gained muscle. BUT Shed hair - lots of hair (the 1test) AMAZING pumps and vascularity.

cycle 2- 8 weeks
var 20 mgs ed
denkall dbol 20 mg ed
.25 arimidex ed
about 10 mg proviron ed
result - not so big, not so lean, still some bloat even with anti-a, lost about 40% of 15 pounds. No shedding, but added topical spiro 5% for the dbol and proviron. not so amazing pump or vascularity.

diet same on both.
no contest IMO. next try first cycle again but add the spiro.

anybody who says 1-test isn't the real deal probably hasn't tried it.

any other similar comparisons out there?

I have been thinking of buying some 1-test powder and making the enanthate. I can get bulk powder pretty cheaply. The only thing that really gives me pause is I hear it makes for a very painful injection. I am not into pain, LOL.

You know that the bigger you get the slower the gains come right? Also you say the diet is the same on both, but on the second cycle since you were bigger you should have upped calories. Not a fair comparison at all

While I am a big believer in going the legal route JonP does have a point.

If you did the 1-TU cycle first it wouldn't be surprising if the second cycle didn't do as much.

For all you know the first cycel could have been mostly the var.

3 caps is a pretty low dosage.

That said there is no doubt the shit (legal shit, not necessarily 1-TU because I don't know enough about it) works.

points taken. In terms of appearence while on, and retained gains (diet point notwithstanding) I'll take the 1-tu over dbol.

I'm still lighter/less muscle from where I was 10 years ago, so muscle memory thing should apply to both cycles.

I felt better on dbol tho, 1-test made me tired and no libido (the proviron i'm sure helped on the dbol cycle).

Yeh proviron is a factor.

Plus when one does a cycle, the further they get from their natural limit the harder it is to grow muscle. That is why first cycles are so effective. Not because of receptors. And that is why you have to take more and more.

So this is the first time you have taken steroids?

try some different dbol for a better pump...I get wicked pumps from using pink thai's even at 20mg/day...I will admit I haven't used 1-test myself, I am only speaking for the dbol...

prob could have gotten better dbol pumps w/o the arimidex and proviron, but can't deal with the waterface.

also, one hypothesis why the var/1test was better than the var/dbol, i remember reading a study that var 'potentiates' the muscle androgen receptors or words to that effect. since the 1test is more androgenic than the dbol, that may influence the result. iow, no var, the comparison might yeild different result.

Top Bottom