Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cytomel for weight loss

Rustperl

Hi guys two questions about this product, is it any better than hidroxycut and what is the ideal dose for fat loss?

fat burners do not do a thing for you until you get your diet and exercise on point

everyone and their mom uses them and goes nowhere. they are sold at every gas station and drug store in america, yet people are still fat.

cytomel is T3, it works by increasing your thyroid output and speeding up metabolism. i personally have used it and didn't see much man. you can try a 50mcg dosage and see how you do on it. just don't abuse it

First of all, it is a very bad idea to use T3 for fat loss. You should never mess with your thyroids, because it is a very delicate gland, and you can end up with much worse results. Not long ago, I have personally seen the case of a lady who was taking it for fat loss. Everything went well in the beginning, and then she had a bad reaction to it, and had to stop using it. Ever since, she is gaining weight uncontrollably. All in all, you should never use thyroid meds without a proper prescription from your doc based on blood work.

As a person who has a messed up thyroid due to genetics, I wouldn't mess with your thyroid it can really mess you up. Get on a get diet and get your cardio on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T3 is a very different thing from a thermogenic OTC supplement. I would never mess with my thyroid and the fat burners you buy at the store are garbage. Focus on your diet and eating in a deficit every day. That is how to lose fat. Throw in some Cardarine and n2slin if you want some enhancement.

Top Bottom