Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyto+creatine

beetsking

[FONT=&quot]I'm just wondering if it would be a very good stack or if it would be counter productive ? I'm also takeing cytogainer 2-3 times a day[/FONT]

creatine assuming it is pure product is perfectly fine at a proper dose.

the cytogainer belongs in the trash. i looked up the first ingredient and it was maltodextrin, do you know what that does when it hits your body? it spikes insulin and your body panics and starts storing fat. and then i saw more processed ingredients made in a lab, and even some cancer causing things too.

i understand you want to gain weight, but this is NOT the way i teach it atleast. i want you to build QUALITY mass over time. not get fat fast.

get on a good workout and diet program, take your creatine, and you could even grab some n2generate as a natural test booster. that is it.

I'm just wondering if it would be a very good stack or if it would be counter productive ? I'm also takeing cytogainer 2-3 times a day

There's no product called Cyto+ and any creatine will (as long as it's a pure creatine product) will do (I use Ancient Strength). So what did you mean by Ctyo+creatine.

Stevesmi is correct on the gainer type product

Don't really know anything about this cyto product, but creatine is never a bad call in my opinion.

not familiar with this stuff brother

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom