Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclotren and Monsterdrol stack for $73.99 for a limited time.

J

Just Add Muscle

Does not get any better than this for dry muscle gains guys.

www.n2bm.com

Last edited by a moderator:
How many pills are in a bottle of monsterdrol, and what kind of a PCT would you recommend after running this cycle for 30 days?

Probably gonna try out some monsterdrol/cyclotren and see how it runs, pick up some liver pills to run with it, then maybe try some PCT with unleashed/post cycle/sustain, maybe a little clomid if I'm feeling shut down.

Any recommendations on a topical fat burner? Never really read much into them, as I'm not entirely sure how they work/if they work.

gonna give this a ride ..having problems waiting for viatamins .. gettin eager

How many pills are in a bottle of monsterdrol, and what kind of a PCT would you recommend after running this cycle for 30 days?
Go with one of our sponsors or check under our Post Cycle Therapy section of the page.there is many combinations of solid PCT products in stacks there.

I would run a bottle of sustain alpha right after this cycle. Throw
in some unleashed and also a topical fat burner to. :biggrin:

I was also interested in what you were referring to here needto...eny exps. of topical fat burners, pr would a str8 OTC one (Lipoflame, etc.) or ECA work?

New PR on Monsterdrol!

8th day on Monsterdrol, I benched 415 lbs unassisted :evil:

My last bench was 405 lbs.

I'm fuckin pumped, vascular, and strong as fuck.

Discuss.

Re: New PR on Monsterdrol!

congrats on that brother! thats a big jump. im just getting back into this board after a long lay off, but this stuff seems to be really popluar here is it considered one of the "legal" steroids that are talked about?

Re: New PR on Monsterdrol!

whats your dose alcatraz?? are you stacking it with anything else...
congrats on the results man...keep em coming...im hoping to start in January with this product

Top Bottom